for La canzone della Bella Cigna

4/3/2013 c23 4SarcasticBimbo
You know, people who don't like the Twilight Saga in general always bitch about how whiny and stupid Bella is. I've never seen her as whiny and stupid or helpless. Sure, she's only human. Sure, she's accident prone and a danger magnet. Bella (to quote Jake) is stupid-brave. She went to Volterra to save Edward. She went to confront James to save her mom. She sacrificed herself in Eclipse to save Edward from Victoria and Riley. She sacrificed herself in Breaking Dawn to let Renesmee have a chance to live. I don't get where people get off calling Bella whiny, stupid and helpless.
4/2/2013 c19 SarcasticBimbo
This chapter was fantastic! I love that Edward changed Alice and that she was human for so long and that she will get to keep her human memories and that Jasper won't be involved in the Southern Wars (I hope).
4/2/2013 c18 SarcasticBimbo
OMG I did NOT see that coming. They actually TOOK Jasper? Fuck me sideways!
4/2/2013 c17 SarcasticBimbo
The Bitchsplosion smackdown was spectacular! The Lemony Fluff was good, and I like this Edward who didn't insist on waiting until they were married to give it up to Bella.
4/2/2013 c16 SarcasticBimbo
My stars and garters this was an amazing chapter.
4/2/2013 c13 SarcasticBimbo
This just keeps getting better and better.
4/2/2013 c12 SarcasticBimbo
This is flat-out amazing. I am mesmerized.
4/2/2013 c11 SarcasticBimbo
I. Love. This.
4/2/2013 c10 SarcasticBimbo
WOW! This is one of my favorite stories EVER! Such a GREAT reworking of the entire Twilight concept. You are a genius! I can't believe I still have 35 delicious chapters to anticipate...PLUS the rest of the outtakes. I am in heaven today!
4/2/2013 c8 SarcasticBimbo
I absolutely ADORED this chapter!
4/2/2013 c5 SarcasticBimbo
OMG that was fantastic!
4/2/2013 c4 SarcasticBimbo
Was it Jaws?
4/2/2013 c3 SarcasticBimbo
Sex tips from Renee. Alrighty then. I love how Renee can be both motherly and heinously evil.
4/2/2013 c2 SarcasticBimbo
I loved the ending!
3/21/2013 c45 REgrrl
I hadn't realized you'd updated at the end of 2012. This is a fantastic story and you always keep us guessing as to what's next. Lovely update. I'll look forward to the next one. Best regards!
7,372 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »