for La canzone della Bella Cigna

3/28/2020 c1 belamuse
Leaving a comment from another account, just because I love your writing so much, and I will never let go of this story! Lots of love!
3/22/2020 c1 17creaatingmadness
A masterful piece of writing, draws you in with just enough tension and excitement to keep you from ever wanting to put it down. A pleasure to read. Thank you for writing, even if it is unfinished, it’s still a delight.
3/20/2020 c45 1Swanderful
I only just found this story for the first time and I have spent the last week laughing, blushing, crying and nervous as I spent every spar moment reading it! So sad it's unfinished, but a girl can dream it one day might be completed. I take my hat off to you
2/20/2020 c29 Gemm13
poor marcus
also, comparing chelsea to voldemort was too good
2/20/2020 c28 Gemm13
Bella is playing the game with aplomb
2/20/2020 c24 Gemm13
We all need a Dr. George to guide us :)
1/27/2020 c19 Guest
Wow that was one action packed chapter. Awesome reading!
1/21/2020 c3 Guest
Sex tips from Renee? Simply terrifying haha
1/14/2020 c1 briagirl19
I’ve read through this story so many times, and keep hoping it will be updated and completed, but here we are over 7 years since the last update, so will this be one of the sad forever incomplete stories?
12/10/2019 c1 Wrtcupeicake
This story is beautiful. My heart is broken knowing it will probably never be finished. Well done.
11/28/2019 c45 Gemm13
!
10/10/2019 c43 floridafanfictio
Absolutely the finest of twi fiction. Well written, great character development.
Marvelous, novel novel.
10/6/2019 c13 BurtonMKatz
Beautifully written. A plus for me, I am a 69 year old woman and you have introduced to a sensual, delicate experience of loving. I truly thank you.
8/11/2019 c45 Erika
This is a masterpiece. Please, come back.
7/15/2019 c17 8jane-with-a-y
In the world of fic, there is always that one story - that one, elusive and enchanting tale - the holy-grail of fanfiction - that suddenly stops before it is complete. The one, that when it does happen - makes a person scream out in joy - regardless of whether they're in the kitchen, peeling potatoes, or in aisle 11 shopping for them.
For me ... it is this story.
I won't wax poetical on the brilliance of your words or the subtle way your characters make us fall head over heels in love with them, but I will tell you that this is one of my favorite Twilight fanfics of all time. This was, and is, my drop-everything-story. The one I re-read at least once a year. The one that I dream of finding an update in my box, even though it's been seven years since I've had that pleasure.
To say that I wish you'd update it would be an understatement, but I'll ask anyway, because it appears I have no shame.
Come back and finish this story for us, Philadelphic.
Please?