for La canzone della Bella Cigna

4/27/2019 c45 Xanthuis
This story is so good even not completed its worth reading
4/21/2019 c45 ReadLoveMusic
I keep forgetting this story isn’t finished yet.. ugh why do I keep rereading it.. I love it though
1/23/2019 c45 Guest
My favorite ever! It has been years now, but I think I like this story even more now after rereading it again and again! I hope everything is ok with you!
11/15/2018 c45 2ImYours1901
Please please pleeaassseeee update. I am obsessed with this!
11/10/2018 c45 Hopeful1
Such a shame you never finished such a wonderful story. I really did enjoy your writing. It was magical.
10/24/2018 c44 Guest
It s been so long since i last logged in that i can t remember my password! But i just wanted to say that i always come back to this story. You have done created a small masterpiece
My favourite fanfic by far! I really wish that you had completed it. Any way i hope you re doing great!
10/17/2018 c45 MistressMermaid
WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS TO MYSELF!? I FALL IN LOVE WITH A STORY THAT ISN'T FINISHED. THIS WAS JUST GETTING GOOD. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Urge. I don't even know if you will read this, but oh well. This was a very good story and I enjoyed getting lost to this. Thanks for uploading!
5/8/2018 c45 Allear
Wow, you can really write.
5/7/2018 c31 Allear
Ah! Another formidable dialogue in the end of the chapter!
5/6/2018 c45 Nikita
Hi, I have read your story many times and I m very curious as to what happens next.. Please please please complete the story...IT IS So Good! The best I've read on fanfic...the characters, plot, dialogue everything is da best...so please post!
5/6/2018 c23 Allear
Actually much better than the original, loved the dialogue on moral dilemmas (among other things).
3/7/2018 c45 LRK860
This story is beautiful. I don't know if you actually read any reviews anymore, but I'm going to send one anyway. I put this on my Favorites. I love your writing. This Bella and Edward are the best couple I've read, far better than the original (that I loved for their teenage cuteness). I love the love story along with the suspense. But I understand if life gets in the way, and I understand if you lost your muse. Just do us all a favor though, delete this...That way we won't have hope... But I would recommend that you write. You are talented and could be published.
10/4/2017 c45 ttandme69
I just read all of your story and hope that maybe one day you will continue it! Love confident Bella!

Why did they not kill Demetri - Caius said they could?

Thanks, Lisa
9/26/2017 c45 Happybok17
Please finish the story. I really love it! There’s many of us waiting for another chapter.
9/19/2017 c1 purplemischief
Please please finish this story. I love it. And I think I love it better than twilight because I saw how each character grew. I stumbled upon your story a few days ago and I couldnt stop reading it. Pls finish the story.
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »