for La canzone della Bella Cigna

8/21/2017 c45 Guest
You have a great story here. I'm sad you weren't able to complete it. Thank you for what you did give of it though
8/10/2017 c45 Riam
This is one of the most beautiful stories I've ever read. Thank you also for the music, I've lurned so much.
I look forward to the day you find the inspiration to finish this. If not, it was lovely anyway.
6/15/2017 c45 anafolitagmail
Will you finish this story?
5/28/2017 c1 shannon30033
Thank you for the beautiful music and story. I learned so much just from listening to the chapter music! My husband couldn't figure out why the YouTube channel had so many great suggestions. So lovely and enlightening, so thank you for that additional bonus. But, getting on to your story... This has been one of the most plot-laden stories I have ever read in the fandom. So exciting. The characters so well-rounded and well-written. I loved how fleshed out characters that usually have such minor parts are so present! I have never felt so much for Demetris. Ever. Period. Don't even get me started on Aro and the guard, even Jane! Burned at the stake! Genius! So all I'm saying is I *guess* I kinda liked your story. Hope this finds you well in your RL...Shannon
5/21/2017 c20 shannon30033
So much has happened, and there are still 25 chapters left! Wow! This story is jam packed with excitement. I can't wait to see how it all turns out.
3/18/2017 c45 Buffy86
I know it has been a few years and real life always gets in the way but please continue this story! it is amazing!
11/14/2016 c45 5lilianyas
Wow! That is what I can come up with! This story is amazing and I usually stick to completed stories but this WIP is that good! Can't wait for next update!
11/9/2016 c45 Guest
Fuckin UPDATE ALREADY!
9/20/2016 c6 Guest
eddie's a vampire
7/27/2016 c45 anajlima
I still return to this fanfic frequently! seriously still can't get over this!
7/4/2016 c45 Fan
Please update!
4/13/2016 c45 Guest
Is this where it ends? Am I left to make the rest up? :(
4/4/2016 c45 Neo
Four years on, still waiting. Please finish this story, it's so good
2/1/2016 c8 kaeeth32
Yep. Edward was the breaking, thundering branch! And it was definitely Edward who dropped the "pinecone" on Jacob. And it totally Edward who carried Bella And tucked her in bed!
1/31/2016 c6 kaeeth32
Is Edward a vampire?! I mean THE CLUES! Doesn't eat, looking at Bella's right forearm, cool fingers? Am I supposed to ring the vampire bell?
7,371 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »