for La canzone della Bella Cigna

5/14/2015 c45 Anonymous
Loved this story!
3/26/2015 c45 Twilight Addict Brenda
Will this be completed? While at times confusing, this has been a great story to read and I would hate to not be able to finish it. Very well written.
2/24/2015 c45 Jilldawg
I put off reading this fic for ages because I tend to only read completed stories. However, when this one was favorited by nearly every other writer I admire, I took the plunge.

Even if you never finish (and I sincerely hope you do), the journey was worth it. It's beautifully written. I am in awe of your talent as a writer. If your music is even half as good, you must be a heckuva musician as well.

Thank you for sharing your gift with us.
2/19/2015 c45 silverspiders
Over the last few years, I've checked this story a handful of times, just in case I hadn't received an email notification of an update. I guess you'll never finish this story, which is a shame, because it's one of - if not *the* - best stories I've read on this entire site. It deserves to be made into a book and purchased... but I guess we should all just be thankful that we got to read it so far, and get an insight into your spectacular mind. I've given up waiting now. Thank you for sharing it with us, and though we can try to imagine our own endings, I think very few of us could possibly do it justice. It's really a pity, though.
2/5/2015 c45 PuzzlePerfect9
God I don't even know how to review this in one review. Which is my fault, but if I'm reading a completed story or one with lots of chapters I just wait until the end. this story is so dynamic. The characters are so developed and complex. I love them. I thought waiting to find out about edward was a little drawn out at the time but it worked well with the story. I hate aro and how trapped they are. I loved their wedding and the tour. I love how edward and bella connect when he's playing piano and she's under it. I was so sad to see the story wi
1/17/2015 c45 blb1000
And that's that, I guess. I'll just have to imagine my own ending, thought judging by b the rest of this story, I'm guessing yours would be much better.
1/17/2015 c43 blb1000
Shyte!
1/17/2015 c42 blb1000
I too am disappointed they didn't kill Jane, but I guess it's better for them that she's the only retarded vamp alive.
1/15/2015 c39 blb1000
I appreciate that you're writing about her newborn period much more realistically than other authors.
1/15/2015 c38 blb1000
A few chapters back, they were talking to A & J on the laptop with their window open and could have easily been caught.
1/15/2015 c37 blb1000
A helicopter! Those Cullens go all out.
1/15/2015 c36 blb1000
So much for her 3 days. Charlie & Renee must be suspicious.
1/14/2015 c33 blb1000
Wow, such an exciting chapter!
1/13/2015 c32 blb1000
Damn. I'm too touted to continue right now, so I've created my own cliff. Loving this story!
1/13/2015 c31 blb1000