for La canzone della Bella Cigna

1/7/2015 c8 blb1000
Why he put off his official visit for 10 days, if he's just going to stalk her anyway?
1/6/2015 c5 blb1000
I wonder if this is the professors doing... Bringing the bad guy to town?
1/6/2015 c4 blb1000
Before reading the EPOV, I'm guessing he can also read minds and those of the men in the room are driving him to distraction.
1/6/2015 c3 blb1000
Oh, thus chapter shed so much sparkly light on things!
1/6/2015 c2 blb1000
Nice way to slip that original line in there.
12/14/2014 c45 EmmanuelleTheDesperate
I am thorougly convinced that you, philandelphic, are some kind of literary genius. I, however, am not, which makes me incapable of even thinking of what's going to happen next. The suspense has been killing me for over two years, and I've finally put my foot down, made an account, and, currently, attempting to contact you. I've been reading fanfiction for years, but the talent of writing is not something I'm blessed with, hence my reluctance to make an account. But, I'm desperate. Much like Bella, I've been hanging on the cliff, and please be Carlisle and save me from the impending doom of death due to a bad case of cliffhanger. I'm begging you, please. Chapter 46 is long over due, and I'm not even sure if you're still alive. As I've mentioned, I'm quite desperate and hanging on loose threads at the moment. Among thousands of reviews, I hope you'll take the time to appreciate how desperate well are for something that you created.
12/12/2014 c45 SnoozeKim
Hi, I think I've read this story twice or thrice over the years every time I had a fanfiction kick. I really love how it plays out and your spin on the characters. I just really love this story and wish you'd finish it. There was always a couple chapters more every time I came back to this story but there hasn't been for two years, which is usually a sign that it won't ever be finished... I don't mind waiting but please update one day! It's almost there I feel like it's reaching that climax and end! Please finish this amazing story!
9/1/2014 c45 edward1932
Please write more of this story soon!
8/7/2014 c45 Char
Hi!

I really love your story! When I chanced across it and started reading, I couldn't put it down. Not even at work :X I absolutely love the way you write. It's inspiring and beautiful.

And the plot is amazing. I hope you continue this, and finish it! Hope everything is well in your life too. (:
7/18/2014 c45 kezmb
just started this story a few days ago and could not put it down, its incredibly addictive, well done and I really hope u continue it very soo n, I dont want to wait haha its on alert now xx
7/17/2014 c45 1rachelalexandra
This isn't a review to hurry you along. Life is life, after all. I just wanted you to know that people still read and enjoy this. In my case, I re-read the whole thing BECAUSE I enjoy it. Much love forever.
6/12/2014 c45 7tanseynz
This, simply put, is brilliant, incisive and intuitive writing, far better and stronger than the original, especially in terms of storyline. Leaving it at this point is disappointing, but all the same, I'm so glad you shared it.
6/10/2014 c45 jarindanielle
I did this to myself... I kno. I knew this story wasnt finished and hasnt been updated in forever... but noooo. I had to read it. sooo good. so so good. now I get to go cry in a corner and never kno what happens in the end
5/13/2014 c1 8Knackard
So, this looks exciting. I've worked for an opera company (although I am WAY more into lieder, myself, because opera is silly) and oh my god, the drama. The competitiveness. The bloody NOISE. This bodes to be a fun story.
5/12/2014 c45 Animefiend176
NOOOO don't leave it there!
7,372 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »