FanFiction.Net
for Summer Daze, Austen Nights

11/6/2009 c2 2lulu2
don't let the dialog hold you back. it would be awesome to hear it all legit, but i'm sure it's not worth the effort! the story is great regardless! i can't wait to keep reading!
11/6/2009 c1 2lulu2
o, this is so cute! i love it so far!
11/4/2009 c6 1Greenfairyrose
I LOVE THIS STORY! oh please update soon!
10/17/2009 c6 REVKANDEEKANE
I really like this story and cannot wait for more. I got it on my alerts. By the way Jane Austen and Stephanie Meyers are in my top 5. They work very well together.

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
10/8/2009 c6 RebbElisa
Keep it up. I like the added mystery, and of course the characters.
9/15/2009 c6 jerseyhalliwell
edward coming to bella's rescue in any way, shape or form is so hot :-)
9/15/2009 c6 1DanceInTheSand
please continue! i love it so far! :)
9/14/2009 c6 bananahzz
Oh Mr. Cullen *swoon*

this chapter shows the battle that Edward deals with.

I'm sure if he could control it, hw would of kissed Bella right then and there.
9/14/2009 c6 Gina
this is amazing! please post many more chapters! i look forward to reading them!
9/14/2009 c5 2Jade's Roses
I LOVED IT! I really think you did a good job keeping the time line acurate. I can hardly tell that you used a middle ground with the language. Really, It was fantastic! Much better then a few stories I have read. I mean in one Bella wore a dress with a ZIPPER! It was silly really. But as I was saying I loved it and I hope you continue! It was really mysterious and intense and I just can't seem to get enough!Thanks so much for your story!
9/14/2009 c6 5TheDay'sEye
"It's getting hot in here . . . so take off all your clothes, or go and buy a man a new one"

Oh yeh, that songs going to be number one. Can't wait for an update
9/14/2009 c6 16wuogkat
Yay! Loved it!
9/1/2009 c2 2raca
I think you are doing very well at keeping the time period believable. I sympathize with you, the dialogue would kick my butt. Take all the time that you need-but please don't leave us where you have-I'm already loving this story & nee more!

Please keep writing,

Raca
8/27/2009 c5 raca
Austen is one of my favorite authors-so you have hit a special note in my heart. Beautiful! I hope you continue and post the next chapter soon... I love you language-it paints wonderful pictures.
7/31/2009 c5 Billy Bob Bo Jangles