for The Conversation

1/27/2011 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
10/8/2009 c1 4Scar-Faced Hundred
'Kay, when I saw that you only had five reviews - this was after I'd finished reading - I fell off my chair. No, I seriously mean that - I fell off my flicken' CHAIR. Maybe I'm a little deluded - this has only been up for two days - but FOR REALS. Are you a proper writer? Cuz you made me cry, ME, the emotional retard. I was expecting lots of reviews from randoms who just wrote something along the lines of 'OMG I luv this so much ARGH!' but there weren't. Suffice it to say:

YOU ARE BRILLIANT. Yeah, that's all I really meant to say, but it got a little... out of hand. XP Keep writing!

Power to Twilighters! }Jo{
6/12/2009 c1 4blackwolfgirl87
i was so excited to see you've written something else! i love the way you twisted your world with the world of twilight. i'm also impressed with how you were able to write edward as having no romantic interest in him-no way would i have been able to do that if he was in my attic! and i happen to agree with what edward says at the end of this. any guy who thinks you aren't worth his time is SO not worth yours.
6/11/2009 c1 Missy32109
Very good. A breath of fresh air!
6/10/2009 c1 18VanessaWolfsbane
Wow, that was random and pointless, yet extremely cool at the exact same time! I loved it! I couldn't stop reading! Keep up the great work!
6/10/2009 c1 Hikari Inaimakura
I like the the ending. How she hasn't just helped edward, but he's helped her too.
6/10/2009 c1 Brian Emerson
Nice fanfic. It's very intimate to your own life, while staying on the plotline of twilight. It's a very interesting read. Best read by other original fans of twilight.