for A Morning with Ms O'Hara

11/17/2019 c1 14Llwydyn
PERFECTION.

This is the ending we all deserved! :D
8/11/2012 c1 45Psychic101
I lvoe this!
7/23/2012 c1 79NCISVILLE
Daaaawww. That was so cute, I like your ending better, just saying. Great job though, I thought you I'd a wonderful job.
3/6/2012 c1 9IamStoopKid
This right here is some classic shules. And look! It did happen! Haha. By the way I just thought I'd let you know that I was feeling swarmed with stupid Lassiet and Shassie so I dug through my favorites archive and came to this and it made me feel better lol 3
10/21/2010 c1 PK
OHHHH this was so cute and fluffy and just what I wanted to read this evening for my dose of Shules. looove it! thank you for writing this! :]
2/13/2010 c1 13iLoveRomance2o11
really cute! :)
7/23/2009 c1 Viktorija
Sweet!:))
6/30/2009 c1 fornwalt
This was cute. My only problems were that if Juliet couldn't remember anything about Shawn, how come she knew she'd finished a whole bottle of wine? And I seriously doubt Shawn would have sex with her if she was that drunk, even if she hid it well. He's perceptive; he would have known something was off and stayed back.
6/17/2009 c1 22purtyinpink71121
Loved it!

Well written and a cute story idea. Good job!

-Purty
6/16/2009 c1 12Explicitly Awesome
LOVEd it
6/14/2009 c1 hugsabunny
oohh, i love this! and shawn/jules will happen...eventually. we got so close in the finale. they are just too cute to not end up together :) lovely fic as well
6/12/2009 c1 28iknowuknow
Hahaha, nice! Is the whipped cream for the pancakes?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service