for Find and Seek

2/18/2018 c1 waitingforAslan
What a great story! You conveyed Dean's panic and Sam's determination to rescue him so well. The tie-in to the history of men being shanghaied was fascinating. I love how you fit this story in with canon, having Sam reflecting on Burkittsville and his leaving. Best of all, was the end where Dean shared the reason behind why rats terrified him so much: the thought that they could have attacked is helpless baby brother! Man, I just love your stories!
6/30/2017 c1 alberte140101
This was really good. I love your Dean claustrophobia stories. They're really good and this was no exception! :3
8/18/2016 c1 Lucy
Ugh, again a fic about being trapped in the dark *schudders* this fic reminds me of the movie 'Buried'. Poor Dean, can't imagine what he had to go through, there alone in the dark with death bodies and rats... But Sam got him out, of course!
12/29/2015 c1 MarWinchester
I absolutely love this story! I would love to have it printed and bound so I could have it in physical form. the characters are perfectly captured and the wrtitng is spot on. very very well done. very well done.
9/10/2015 c1 16Violently Red
This was really good :) thanks for writing!
3/21/2015 c1 Sallyannerenee
Awesome job writing this one. I can "see" it happening, it's so spot on for the boys. Poor Dean, trapped with dead bodies is bad enough, but rats too!
12/13/2014 c1 7NoilyPrat
I can see how terrified Dean would be. REALLY glad Sam could do the research and the hunt that fast. I'd forgotten the Baltimore history of shanghai sailors - good story K!
6/9/2014 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
And so we agreed to never like those Filthy, No-manner, Bloodthirsty, Carnivorous Rats!
We Hate Them! (but I'm a bit fine with Normal nice mice/mouse)

My big Sister agreed with you too, Dean! She despise all of them...!

Oh... is it weird if it make me love Dean more...?!

Poor Dean... he was frustrated and desperate and scared...

but no one blame them of course to felt like that. many people would too...
2/10/2014 c1 2pipinheart
A nice piece. Sam to the rescue.
7/19/2013 c1 smokeyadrenaline
WOW. You've really mastered supernatural fanfiction, this really had me in so much suspense and the insight into Dean and Sam's characters is so well done. I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as i did. Thanks for the good read!
4/15/2013 c1 187sapphireswimming
Oh man. Dean whisked off a couple hours away in a small dark place with dead bodies and rats. Pretty much a worst case scenario. At least there was cell phone coverage. The conversations were really incredible. This one is absolutely fantastic. And I liked the explanation about Dean's hatred of rats at the end. Glad we found out where that came from, even though it was not good.
3/29/2013 c1 218MeAzrael
Wow, another story of yours that I fell instantly in love with. Incredibly intense, and with a really gripping plot and history. It must've been a terrible time when you could take people and "shanghai" them like they were slaves. I suppose you did your research - must've been awful to sit in a hole waiting to get shipped to a place with no way to come back to your old life.
Loved the brothers being apart and Sam trying to support Dean in every possible way, but not being able to take away his fear and the neverending nightmare he's stuck in. So heart-wrenching, and built like a good old detective story. Poor Dean, that was worse than any battle against demons, nearly breaking him.

Kudos! And thanks so much for sharing.

Have a glorious Easter holiday.

xx Kate
5/13/2012 c1 E339
Great story! It was very exciting and you managed to keep the heat on all the way plus, it felt really well written.

Well done!
12/14/2011 c1 Ginnylove9990
Great story. Poor Dean. I would not have wanted to be in that place for very long either. Please keep up the great work.
10/23/2011 c1 86Living in a fantasy