for Internet ghost

4/11/2012 c1 29Rocky Stone
This is awesome! I like how Tails doesn't know the smileys and the lols, even though I don't use lol but it's still good! XD
8/16/2009 c1 317Laid-Back Brit
Ha ha! That was really good. Cosmo reuniting with Tails - via a dating site! Ha! That's original, and very funny too. And when she's dead too!

Great job! :D
7/31/2009 c1 seektorectify
This was a really cute story. It was an original and welcome approach to what happens after season 3, and it was refreshing to see Tails and Cosmo recognize the reality of their situation, but still be pretty much on friendly and loving terms with each other.

I'd actually like to thank you, since this pretty much inspired me to lighten up some of the negative elements in my writing style.
6/20/2009 c1 20Quaver Ava
I liked the "grammer error" and this was a cute and fun story to read. thanks :)

oh wait is :) that a grammer error. lol
6/16/2009 c1 29TailsLovesCosmo
Too bad, but maybe he'll get used to her being a ghost someday. That's one way for them to get back together again. Interesting idea I haven't seen before.
6/15/2009 c1 5Nightgazer13
Could have used a little more build-up, maybe adding a few things that only Cosmo would have known into the conversation. I don't know about you, but if someone had told me in a chat that they were the ghost of my dead girlfriend without first giving any proof, I'd have seriously freaked on 'em.

On the plus side, this is really cute, and the concept is interesting. For some reason I keep picturing Tails making a Cosmo robot for the ghost to possess.
6/14/2009 c1 3Charles T. Servant
Wow. This story is deep, has good imagery, and good characterization. It was fun to read, and thank you for writing with enthusiasm. If you wanted to, you could probably turn this into a series, but again, it's up to you. Thanks again, and keep writing!