for What The Future Holds

10/16/2020 c1 2Summers fang
perfect
10/16/2020 c1 Summers fang
I believe a standing ovation is in order
Gred whoops, Luna giggles, Hermione grins widely, Blaise smirks, Tonks and Remus grin, Ginny's eyes gleam with mischief, Marrisa yells happily, Teddy's hair change constantly in beautiful neon colours, Sirius barks happily, Scorpios gurgles and giggle, Harry and Draco share mischievous grins eyes alight with pride and joy, in the far corner Summersfang applauds with glee.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful works with us, I love the way you keep us on our toes, a lovely piece.
9/17/2020 c1 Guest
Absolutely Beautiful 3
8/28/2020 c1 7adictaapotter
Oh, boy, it's been a long time since I enjoyed a story this much. I must admit that the first two books held my attention more significantly than the last two, but that's because I absolutely adored the way you handled character development with MDP in the first two and felt like the focus was more in the romantic aspects of the character's relationships in the last two books. It was amazing how you manage to create six characters that were so different and then, with the mergings, you added complexity to each character without them loosing any of their qualities. The relationships between them, the relationships with the others, their sufferings and understandings of the world... It was amazing, really.
I also loved deeply the relationship between Severus and Harry, although I'll admit I'd have loved to see more of his relationship with Lily; if Snape could show Harry his memories of his wife so Harry could make a mother out of her, why wouldn't he show him his memories about Lily so Harry could get to have her too? And because I can't get enough of the Snape-Harry relationship in this story, I would have loved to see more therapy sessions between them through the years. Could Snape get through the feeling of not being needed any longer?
I liked how all the characters ended, though; the best was Fred and George. It felt appropriate for them to share a mind. I would looooove to see them act more in depth.
It was a lovely, thrilling and amazing story. It held my attention captive, it was soothing on hard days and a safe place to go, as are all the places where good literature exist.
Thank you, really. It's been an amazing journey. I can't wait to read you more!
5/8/2020 c1 LianaRamsay
Absolutely loved the growth of all of the characters throughout this series, it felt so natural and was wonderful to read.
8/26/2019 c1 1jaron5
Completely beautiful! Thank you for updating!
8/25/2019 c1 23manapohaku2
Its been so long 10 years. I'm glad this is finally over but saddened as well. I do find it funny that you just condensed the chapters you had to make an ending. It was a long time coming. Now I'm going to reread this whole series again. Thanks for making such an amazing story.
8/7/2019 c3 Guest
Hello!
First, I just want to say thank you for keeping your stories on FF. I started reading your BM/FS stories over 10 years ago, and I absolutely adored them. At some point, I had dropped off before you finished the third installment (probably due to school). I thought about it a couple weeks ago and came back to read the whole story and all of its installments. This series meant a lot to me in my teens and inspired me to learn about psychology and peruse an education in it. I finally feel fulfilled having read the full story. I wish I could have read the next generation’s story, but what I got from the preview on here, I know it would have been good. Thanks again for a good read! ️
7/25/2019 c1 3cas
I absolutely adored these stories... why can't I find The Road Not Taken?
6/28/2019 c3 6Hawke 1234321
So, I've been waiting to get to the end of the tale before reviewing. I first found BMFS over a year ago, but was going through my own mental health difficulties, and couldn't continue. I came across it again 4 days ago and have not stopped reading since.
Your tale has been beautifully crafted. There are small errors here and there, "the" spelled as "teh", a chapter that speaks of Voldemort living in Snape Castle, and the next of him living in Snape Manor, but even with those small details, the plot and characterisation has overwhelmed that and shown me how much I love Shadow. Silas was my favourite character until their merge in the lake, and since then, Shadow has been firmly in my heart.
I won't be reading the next story because of that, however. I feel that Shadow's story has run its course in my heart, and I feel at peace leaving it there. I still wish you the best of luck in future writing endeavours, and should you know of any other MPD/DID stories, I would be delighted to read them.
9/11/2018 c3 Guest
All of these books have been super super great! I’ve also read Growing Pains and recently realized that was you as well! Thank you for your amazing author skills! Please look me up on stumble if you have one! I’d love to be friends! ( drarry-ourrsj33) dm me!
Lots of love to you!
4/22/2018 c1 SerpensPrincess
Love!
3/19/2018 c3 aemilyl24
It took me a while, but I finally finished this series (of what you've written so far). I can't wait until you actually post "The Road Not Taken". I love our characters. This story has been an amazing ride, thank you.
12/29/2017 c3 Guest
Hi
Firstly, I absolutely love this series, you are a very talented author
Secondly, is there a reason The Road Not Taken has been taken down? Does that mean you aren't going to continue the fic? I hope not!
5/24/2017 c1 87babyvfan
Granted...the Hermione ans Ginny was a huge eye-raiser. I've seen Ginny x Luna, Hermione x Pansy, Ginny x Pansy though that's rarely but this has to be the first where you have Ginny x Hermione. But I'm sooooo happy Neville and Luna got together. And of course that Harry and Draco have a happy ever after, with their beautiful baby.

I kinda wish they had a baby girl. That would be sweet but this was just as good. I greatly enjoyed it. Happy everyone had their happy ever after. Nicely done
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »