for Apathy

8/28/2017 c12 Guess
No, I hate Relena. Why ruin a good story by bringing her onboard?
4/25/2017 c4 OGduofangirl
you've probably already had a bunch of people respond about mei mei, but according to the translations I could find, it's a term of endearment that means younger sister.
love the story so far!
11/11/2012 c21 2MotherDragon8581
LOL! Great story! Love the ending! hank you!
7/14/2012 c21 19Shinigami-chan
Loved it!
8/30/2011 c21 pristessSera
Oh my gosh this was cute i love the last line in it alot! I couldn't stop reading it was that good Question are you going to do a story on Brandon and Trinity at all?
5/3/2011 c21 jjrose5
Great story. I enjoyed reading this. My favourite part is the last line about the shotgun; it's so hilarious in my head :D.
12/14/2010 c21 357Akuma-Chibi
This was amazigly well written! I normally only read Duo/Heero, with GW pairings, but after I found that all the story's on D/H were ones I'd read, I tried thinking up a new pairing that didn't sound ridiculously over-the-top/far-fetched, and that's when I thought of Duo/Wufei! THANK YOU FOR SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! I look forward to reading other Duo/Wufei pairing fic's, and as well as reading more of your own stories, thank you again, please keep up the fantastic work!

Akuma~
5/31/2010 c21 21Jelfia Maleak
I love this story. great job. very well built OC. the boys and Relena not too OOC, and believable for the OOC they are. i am glade you warned that this was not a Relena bash, when she came up, nearly quite reading on that fact alone, but stuck the chapter out and happy for it!

I like the ending. (reminds me a bit of the comments my father made about my wedding, my fiancée and his new gun :) )
5/26/2010 c21 40me malum
Does it sound stupid if I say that felt a lot more light-hearted than 'How To...'

I like the balance of humour you've kept throughout. And oh god, there's just one line that took the cake in this: in chapter 8, Duo: "No, I think my daughter may have kidnapped him."

Just cracked me up.

Another great read from you, thanks!
4/6/2010 c9 2Kit Fox94
At this point, Trinity is /really/ starting to grate on my nerves.
2/4/2010 c21 4Cinnamon Selkie
~And I really am proud to wear it.

It's just that it's really scratchy and damned hot. Very uncomfortable.~

Reality strikes again.

~I resist the urge to snort at that. She wasn't there. She had no idea exactly what went on there. The worse stress I'd been under was Brandon and his talkative nature. Well... that that the gaping wound in my side that simply *wouldn't* stop bleeding.~

But aside from that, yeah, she was just peachy.

Oh poor Brandon. He has no idea what he's letting himself in for. Cinnamon.
2/4/2010 c20 Cinnamon Selkie
~And he walked away. And Duo hadn't stopped him... hadn't tried to stop him.~

Oh yes, that's reasonable. I mean, I can understand, sort of, but still.

I'm so glad Trinity is alive. My threats worked! :)

~Weeks later, Duo tried to smile as he watched his sweet, precocious daughter talking with one of the dignitaries from L3. She was talking him into allowing one of the resourse satellites under his control to be used to help rebuilds other colonies that had suffered damage years ago in the wars. And she was doing a damn fine job of it, too.~

That child is not normal. Brilliant, and wonderful, but definitely not normal. I don't think that most parents could cope with her.

~"She's right," Duo said. "She feels not only her pain, but mine. And even yours. She effects Quatre, and Quatre not happy is not a good thing. Quatre's making Heero nervous, and Heero makes *everyone* nervous.~

That sounds about right. And I'm glad that Wufei finally listened to reason. Or gave in, as the case may be.

~They'd found each other.

As that thought struck her, so did another. Meeting her Daddy's eyes, she smiled.

"Daddy... Can I have a puppy?"~

That made me laugh. Fast worker, that one. Cinnamon.
1/20/2010 c21 24Animechan123
Ek! Gotta go and read the sequals now... another story you got me hooked on... never was a 2x5 fan but now i am ^.^
1/20/2010 c8 Animechan123
Yay! Trowa's gonna show up... hehe soz i thought i'd give trowa some love
1/20/2010 c1 Animechan123