FanFiction.Net
for Forgotten Friends

1/28/2011 c1 6hidinginshamebutnostalgic
Then the man finally noticed Teague. "YOU! YOU STOLE MY WOMAN!"

Teague sighed. "That wasn't me Henry that was Mr. Stroff."

"…Oh yeah…" Then Henry walked away looking confused. - Haha, so easily forgetting XD
9/24/2009 c1 2ninja unicorn101
aw...tht was a cute little story! r u gion 2 write more of it? like wen they meet again, only older, and possibly remember each other? tht wud b so cute...
6/27/2009 c1 3Piratess-Bell
AW! OMG that was the best idea for a story! BABY JACK AND ARABELLA gaahh that's just brilliant! Why didn't I think of that? LOL Great, great GREAT story! Definitely favoriting this one, AMAZING job on this story!
6/18/2009 c1 4MagicCatnip
Aw! I love this! Made me smile. How adorable! :)
6/15/2009 c1 12piratechicka
Ya your back, welcome back! I love this story it has the simplisity of childhood, and it's awesome! Keep it up!
6/15/2009 c1 ILP0420
Oh

My

God!

HOLY HELL, I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE! This story was so amazingly perfect, I'm lost for words! Little Jack and Belle; how FLIPPIN' CUTE! And they played pirates! :D That's so sweet!

I loved it! So very much in fact I wish I could have a special little favourites list where the best of the best stories are favourited.

This would be number one!

Ah, AMAZING!
6/15/2009 c1 9nineteennintytwo
That was pretty funny! Maybe could have been better if you had them as adults suddenly remebering that night, but it was still good.

nineteennintytwo
6/14/2009 c1 2R. L. Ravenclaw
Aw...that was so cute! I love little Jack and Arabella. You know, stories such as these make me motivated to write more on The Pirate's Child series. No fooling.