for A New World Means A New Destiny

2/13/2012 c3 LunaWilderness
Ohh! I love this story!

Though it's a shame that I can't continue reading D: *Futilessly(Is this even a word? O_o) clicks next to the chapter-choosing bar at the place where you'd usually see the arrow for "Next Chapter" (As I like to call it ^_^)*

Anyway, back to seriousness!

I hope that you will continue writing soon!

Best wishes and good luck,

-Xai
2/13/2012 c2 LunaWilderness
Another chapter that has been read, and another to review *Sigh*

Anyway, nicely done once more... ehh... what else is there to say except for a good job? :O

Anyway, keep up the good work! :)
2/13/2012 c1 LunaWilderness
Hello,

First of all,

Thank you!

Thank you for gathering the willpower to write a fanfic crossover with one of my favorite games. :)

I've tried writing stories myself, but I usually lose inspiration really fast, or, are simply to lazy to bother... I really admire you authors out there!

Anyway, the story is looking really good so far, and I will enjoy unfolding the secrets that lie within :D

Best wishes and good luck,

-Xai
8/6/2011 c3 8KittyXRenny
Hey this story is amazing, could you please continue the chapters!
7/5/2011 c3 JaksGirl92
I both love the Jak and Daxter games and the show Inuyasha. It made me happy that someone was making a crossover for them.

I noticed you straid greatly from the show Inuyasha. I normally wouldn't approve of this, but considering your siuation I don't mind as much.

I'm kinda hooked to the story, so keep going. You're doing a pretty good job so far.
7/4/2011 c3 5Blackmoon OniOokami
Haha, this was sooooo cute! I hope you continue soon! I'd like to see what happens :D cherrio! Tata! Bye-bye! XD sayonara!
1/22/2011 c3 Hinamori-chan
Two to fourteen days my ass. It's been 6 friggin months since you updated! Another 'unscheduled hiatus,' I presume? What happened to, 'I'm feeling very inspired right now.'?

Don't get me wrong, I love the story. It's just it pisses me off when authors don't update for months on end.

On a happier note, I love the JakxKagome pairing. It is just adorable! The 'love/hate relationship' between Kirara and Daxter is hilarious!

Oh, um,... I just had to point this out, but you skipped one of my favorite lines- aside from the valve scene in Jak II. After the pelican gulps the power cell, Daxter talks a little, then says,"Lets go kick some big bird butt!" It may not sound that funny, but the way he says it is hilarious.

Are you actually planning to ever update this again, or are you just going to discontinue it? NUUUUUUUU! UPDATE! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU!

Ja ne!
11/7/2010 c3 Red Thorn
as previously said, you know the dialogue WAY too well. But you incorperate the new characters into the story without messing it up. it's funny. me likes.write more.
11/7/2010 c2 Red Thorn
you know the game dialogue WAY too well. You're sure you're completely sane? ( D

Cool story though. Me likes.
9/27/2010 c3 6Dark demon619
Awsome story so far, I love how you made kirara into Kagome's little own Daxter, I can't wait for the next Chapt.
9/8/2010 c3 Demonic Phoenix
PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE I WANNA KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT (as in what trouble will gome get into next)
8/28/2010 c3 merlyn1382
almost forgot what the story was about anywho welcome back hope your here to stay
7/28/2010 c3 1RavenMadHatter
ohh finaly I've been waiting for this one, please please update soon I can't wait to read more from you I really love this story and this chapter was soooo sweet and cute that you culd get a cavety :Þ
7/27/2010 c3 1deathwishs
i sooo love this story PLZ PLZ PLZ CONTINUE OR ILL DIE!
7/25/2010 c3 MidnightReader1
love da story so far, lookin 4ward 2 da nxt chapter. I hope u continue writtin n differ pov's. Keep up da good work! xx
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »