for A New World Means A New Destiny

7/23/2010 c3 6zoey tamagachi
Zoey: I gotta say I was shocked when I saw this chapter up!

Shippou: Yea! she was!

Hiro: But we are happy to see another chapter!

Zoey: Yes that we are we do hope to see another chapter soon!

Shippou: and we do hope to see some fluff soon

Hiro: So Please Update Soon!
7/23/2010 c3 28Bishonen'sFoxyMiko
YAY! I loved this XD Now Kagome and Jak have to go to Misty Island to get the Sculptor's muse XD

I'm really glad you updated after so long XD I can't wait to read more^^ Hope you update when you get the chance^^
7/23/2010 c3 11XxHisLilLoverGirlxX
update sooner please!
4/14/2010 c2 1deathwishs
yes i have 4 very simple words of wisdom for you: GET - BACK - TO - WORK!~ [is frustrated cause really likes where this is going and cant continue reading]
1/9/2010 c2 1Vampire Miko 159
I love it! It's so hard to find crossovers like this. Please keep it up! I can't wait to read more!
10/6/2009 c2 7EboneetheWinterMaiden
I love it!
10/3/2009 c2 11XxHisLilLoverGirlxX
keep going
8/19/2009 c2 Narudevilfan
Please update. I keep looking up Jak crossovers and most of them seem to be abandoned so PLEASE UPDATE YOURS, don't leave fans hanging.
8/15/2009 c2 3KageFireGal
its cool plz upgrade soon
8/10/2009 c2 Rhianna224
love it
8/6/2009 c2 14megamansonicfan105
I must say, this story is getting good. please finish the next chapter soon, I wanna know what happens next.
7/29/2009 c2 merlyn1382
i love the jak and daxter series and couldn't believe my luck when i found this crossover i can't wait to see how you put kags into the different scenes

anywho love the story and look forward to the next chapter
7/20/2009 c2 7LeafeKnight7
YEAZ! Seeing this update made me really happy. I 3 Jak & Daxter. This will be an awesome story come later chapters. I hope to see them soon. ^_^Ja ne!
7/15/2009 c2 6zoey tamagachi
Hehe Great! I Really Love It! I Really Can't Wait For The Next chapter! Its Going to Be Awesome! Right Shippou?

Shippou: Yea Its Going to be Super Awesome! Hehe Well Please Update Soon! We Can't Wait to read What Happends Next! And I Can't Wait to see the vid you have for this!
7/15/2009 c2 naturaly DISTURBED