for A New World Means A New Destiny

7/14/2009 c2 LightDark19
u should have Kagome go away for a while for training to master all her weapons and then have her and Jak reunite together. can't wait for the next chapter!
7/14/2009 c2 28Bishonen'sFoxyMiko
OMG! YAY! This just became the light of my day in waking up so early. I can't wait to read more^^ So far, I really love it and I for one am glad that Keira isn't going to try taking Jak away from Kagome.

That had been one of my fears because in Jak 2 or Jak 3, I see clips of Jak and Keira trying to kiss but they're always interrupted until somewhere, Keira takes the initiative.

I can't really make a vote on doing Jak and Daxter: The lost frontier after Jak I because I hadn't played all of the games and only played Jak I because of my little stepbrother when I was babysitting him.

Anyways, hope you have a good trip and hope you update soon^^
7/14/2009 c2 Taru Toshito
It's good, keep going.

Taru Toshito
7/14/2009 c2 6Nozume
I really want to see Razor or Errol jumping in for Kagome, making Jak jealous! So for which game? I have no clue... But good luck choosing!
7/10/2009 c1 3KageFireGal
its good plz upgrade soon.
7/7/2009 c1 naturaly DISTURBED
wow never seen a ja and daxter story pairing before its an awesome story so far keep up the good work
6/24/2009 c1 9Goddess of Death 09
cool, Jak and Dexter never tought someone would do it. Ja XD
6/23/2009 c1 1RavenMadHatter
yeay someone did a Kagome/Jak Inuyasha/Jak&Dexter I've been waiting for someone to do it I could almost kiss you but I wouldn't I'm just so happy and can't wait for the next chapter and I hope that you update soon please update soon I beg you please update soon.

Oh and good luck.
6/20/2009 c1 2arans
This sounds good! A little bit of advice though, try not to make kagome too powerful,that usually isn't very original and kind of makes her seem a little like a Mary-sue. Good luck with your story! And one question, doesn't inuyasha's and sesshomaru's swords only work for them?
6/19/2009 c1 7LeafeKnight7
Wow! I love Jak and Daxter. So when I saw this story, I started laughing, not in a bad way though; I though this would be a cool story. The beginning was alright; I certainly want to read more. Until then, ^_^Ja ne!
6/19/2009 c1 Taru Toshito
This sounds like it's gonna be good. You just have to continue this. I love Inuyasha and I love Jak and Daxter. I can't wait to see where this goes! You update soon, ya hear!

Taru Toshito
6/17/2009 c1 1BlackRose-FlowerofDeath
Hmm this is very interesting. I can't wait to see what you have planned.

BlackRose
6/15/2009 c1 6zoey tamagachi
Noo! Please Update Soon!

Shippou: Yea We wanna see more!
6/15/2009 c1 28Bishonen'sFoxyMiko
WOW, I had been wondering when someone would make this kind of pairing and Xover. I can't wait to read more, I hope you update soon^^
74 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5