for SpitFire

10/20/2012 c8 Guest
i have my own fanfiction in my head and when something like Roxanne/Dustfinger happen i'd just kill Roxanne Mwahahahaha
8/23/2009 c13 1993
OMG! you didn't! NO! YOU KILLED HIM! THIS IS EVEN WORSE THEN HIM GOING BACK! WHY? WHY? MY LIFE... ITS OVER! BUT WAIT... A SEQUAL! A SEQUAL TO THE SEQUAL! YOU HAVE TO KILL OF ROXANNE YET!
8/22/2009 c13 2fromwolfgang
NO! DUSTY'S DEAD! *sob*

Well I gotta have Dusty back, so hell yeah I wanna sequel, I really liked this story, and the one before it. But could you make the chapters longer if you write another sequel?

Thanks for the awesome story! ^^

~Kayla
8/21/2009 c13 dixon-arrows
Oh noes! Now you KNOW that I'm seriouslly gonna want a threequal,if I haven't made that clear yet,lol...Gracias for the kudos,please write another,you truly have a gift with words! As always, E3
8/21/2009 c12 dixon-arrows
DUH! I LOVE IT ! And DUH again! Of course I want a threequal! God I'm a dork...BTW forgot to say I love the song from the last chappie,and this one too!
8/21/2009 c11 dixon-arrows
Don't worry Dusty! You're more drewl-worthy than Johnny Depp! *my Johnny Depp-obsessed cousin tackles and beats me to a pulp* Seriouslly though,this was a GREAT chapter!
8/21/2009 c10 dixon-arrows
wwhe!

Huzzah for update! Loved the chappie! 3
8/2/2009 c11 1993
YOU CAN HAVE JOHNNY DEPP, IF I CAN HAVE DUSTFINGER! lol
8/1/2009 c11 fromwolfgang
Ha ha. Adderhead got pwned.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter, it was longer than the others. I can't wait for the next chapter! =]
7/31/2009 c11 22Therightshadeofblue
Very good! I like it! Kudos for using Wordpad, Microsoft is so much better ;P

But, very good chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
7/31/2009 c10 Therightshadeofblue
I love it! Though I wish the chapters were a bit longer ;P

either way, its an amazing story! Cant wait til the next chapter!
7/31/2009 c9 1993
OH SHIRTLESS DUSTFINGER! I WANT ONE OF THOSE!
7/31/2009 c10 1993
OMG! 2 hapters in on day! you a fucking great! OMG i just swore! i am so sorry! sorry! sorry! i didn't mean to! i am sorry!

Thanks so much! i have been waiting fomr someone to update on one of my favourite stories, but non have except you, so you deserve a medel... and 7 cookies! Can there be more cute disty/reiley moments? pwease!
7/31/2009 c10 2fromwolfgang
Ha ha.

I love Dusty, but I couldn't help but laugh when Reiley elbowed him in the stomach. Sorry Dusty!

Like the chapter a lot though! Looking forward to the next!
7/31/2009 c10 4littlelostsecert
sorry didn't have time to review the last chapter. your making them shorter and more frequent, any particular reason. if you need someone to go over and spell check for you i wouldn't mind. just an offer. keep up the good work while the summer still lasts. ^.^

~lls