for I Capture the CastleI Marry My Muse

4/15/2013 c2 Bookish0278
I liked the fact they are fighting on their wedding day, in front of everyone, and Ryan and Espo confirm that this is normal. the comment about therapy was also funny.
12/5/2012 c2 38nilescclover
ha ha ha
7/8/2012 c2 Guest
funny!
7/16/2011 c2 katherine temperance
I should NOT have read this at 2 a.m. I laughed so hard that I cried... YAY!1
5/31/2010 c1 28BlackPuma137
Great story so far-Lanie cracks me up. Though why did Captain pull just Episoto and not Ryan?
3/28/2010 c1 7lovelymissalice
Omigosh! This was too funny! I love all the sarcastic and witty things they say here. xD Now onto the final part! :D
12/2/2009 c2 7Janzan-Swomps
briljant! it's really funny.
10/9/2009 c2 28Starlite1
Can't breathe, my face hurts and I'm trying to stop myself from bursting out in gales of laughter because of how amazingly brilliant this fic was! You truly nailed it on the head, and now I'm off to grab an oxygen tank XD
8/30/2009 c2 25TheDoc811
That was brilliant! You practically had me in tears from laughter.

AirDragon717
7/19/2009 c2 21CreativeHeart
WOW! That fanfic was just amazing! I loved it! The small chapters didnt bother me at all, and I read it all at once. Castle and Beckett are perfect for each other!

Thanks for the smiles!

Abbey

x
6/27/2009 c2 2tiara733
Omg, this fic was so funny! I absolutely loved it! In the first chapter, I love the interaction between Martha and Castle. (She wanted to sing at his wedding? LOL). The Katherine Heigl reference was kind of funny too. (I'm a huge grey's fan :D). In chapter 2, I laughed when you mentioned the last name crisis. And their couple name, Casckett as an option for her last name. XD. I also suspected that Beckett would be pregnant in the early chapters. I was right! :) And the bullet-proof vests... LOLL! It would be hilarious if Beckett actually wore one of those during work. I think she may actually have to if she didn't have any other ones... xD. Their voicemail message was also cute and funny. Beckett's vows were so funny too. I would love to see a cake fight at their wedding if they ever get to that point in the show. AMAZING FIC! I loved it. You seriously just made my day. Seriously. :)
6/23/2009 c2 3Everything you know is fangirl
i am on the floor laughing right now never have i read anything so funn 6 thumbs up
6/22/2009 c2 Shani8
LOL! I loved it! You had the humor and the banter down perfectly! That was just great. Thanks so much for writing and sharing. :)
6/22/2009 c1 Shani8
LOL! I'm definitely enjoying every word of this. Nice work! :)
6/22/2009 c2 24thatkategirl82
Hahahahahahahahahahaha this was so funny! Leave it to Castle and Beckett to fight DURING their wedding...anyway, great job! I loved it!
27 Page 1 2 Next »