for Whipped

1/29/2012 c2 The Silver Darkness
Oh my gosh. This is adorable! I know it isn't canon, but I think I may acutally like your version better. It provides much more detail, and loads more humor. I also noticed that it's been about a month or two since you last updated. That's not bad or anything, as a story like this takes time, but I really hope you don't abandon this fic. I will keep waiting for the next chapter. Thank you for writing a good story.Oh, and some small advice: the only thing I noticed that I feel needs to be commented on is that it seems to be moving just a tad too fast. But it was very good; I especially love the spicy fish scene and the way you've written Minato's character. Keep writing please!
12/26/2011 c2 2OPFAN
this is adorable! cant wait for some action! update~~
12/11/2011 c2 Phenitial
Cute!
12/1/2011 c1 3Princess Of Fairytales
Love this story♥

Can't wait for the next chapter❤
11/28/2011 c2 Forgotten Werewolf
Nice job. Look Forwardto reading more :)
11/25/2011 c2 8xlissas
AHHHHH. I couldn't stop smiling while reading this. It's so good! Please please please update soon!
11/19/2011 c1 maps
espero tu segundo tu segundo capitulo este fic esta buenisimo espero el proximo
6/28/2011 c1 xlissas
I happened to stumble upon this story and I must say that I am hooked... but apparently you haven't updated in two years! What happened? Decide to discontinue it after finding out how Minato and Kushina really met or what? Cuz you said "Chapter 2 coming soon' and I don't think 2 years qualifies as soon...

Please please please update! This is really well written and I love the idea!

- beautifullyshattered
1/4/2010 c1 shnizlefritz
ha ha i like how the namikage's a perv

but it gets confusing because minato's last name is namikaze

so you might want to think about changing his title

i liked this story though the minakushi part anyways

hope you update soon!

"chapter 2 coming soon"

and there is still no chapter 2 after about 4 MONTHS

this makes me sad :(
10/5/2009 c1 SnowCharms
I wonder if Minato has already prepared a speech to read at Jiraya's funeral, since he apparently likes dealing with the wrath of furious women everyday. Update!
6/25/2009 c1 5cholericDolphin
hey ho xD

uhmm well this is my first review but well I try my best ok?^^

I really like the title of your story (since I can imagine kushina with a whip in her hands and... I think you get what i mean :D)

you made minato really cute and the namikage is AWESOME xD by the way what does nami mean? *embarrassed*

ah and by the way, if you're answering your reviews, could you tell me what I should write in them? cause I pretty much think I'm too stupid for something like this ^^"

but I hope you enjoyed it somehow ~Evil May Try

(uhm i just remembered something I wanted to ask someone for a pretty long time now: what the heck is this story alert thingy? don't quite get that... does it send you a mail when the next chapter is up? oh and sorry to bother you with something... unnecessary like that, you probably have more important things as to answer my noob-questions^^)
6/18/2009 c1 13RaawrImaDinosaur
Omg im so loving this story!

please update soon!
6/17/2009 c1 MentalVerin
I really like it. More soon please!