for Through the Darkness

9/21/2014 c1 3NogadamoBhitia
Great story that clears up an important plot point. Thanks for writing it.
10/29/2011 c1 ccase13
I think I like this one best so far of all your 4.22 tags.
4/14/2010 c1 ziggy.uk
Awesome tag. And thanks so much for mentioning that doctored voicemail, something Kripke has yet to do, it explains so much why Sam did what he did and also Dean hearing it, knew what pushed his brother into killing Lilith. Glad you had Dean tell Sam what he actually said too. And yes, Dean was right they have to be freaking amazing together for the angels to go to such lengths with the message to keep them apart. Something they need to keep sight of as Season 5 is killing me at the moment!
8/22/2009 c1 11Keerawa
I really enjoyed this. Dean's absolute focus, Sam wallowing, Dean's assertion that they must be truly awesome together for the angels to put that much effort into keeping them apart. Which ... YES.
7/20/2009 c1 9Carolej126
This story says so much about the boys and their relationship. While Sam is carrying around so much guilt over what has happened, and believes that his brother will now kill him, Dean wants nothing more than to put this behind them, restore their relationship, and move on. Very nice.
7/15/2009 c1 143PADavis
Thank you for tackling the voice mail. And throwing the phone out the window. And going back to get it. And poor Sam. Sighs. Here's to S5.

Phoebe
6/20/2009 c1 Sotobow
Love, love, LOVE good 4.22 tags, and this one is phenomenal.
6/19/2009 c1 ROBINV
Wonderful!

Made me smile, and smiling is necessary given that we can't seem to get the sun to come out in New York anymore!

Love, Robin
6/18/2009 c1 thegreatshipcaptainswan
Nice! I really hope we get to see Sam & Dean discuss the message Sam heard & the message Dean actually left. Dean's right, they are really that awesome together, if both sides were trying so darn hard to tear them apart. I hope Sam & Dean can remember how awesome team Winchester is in season 5. :)
6/18/2009 c1 1Periphrasm
Wow, that was not where I thought you'd take it - it was so much fun being surprised and a bit shocked (poor Sammy...). I wanted to hug Sam through half the thing, and I felt so bad for Dean trying to convince Sam. Really great story. :D
6/17/2009 c1 43Ciya
Oh yeah, gotta have something like this in the first new episode of season 5.
6/17/2009 c1 64TraSan
Flaming ducks, girl! That's two for two. I need to buy some tissues to have on hand.

Beautifully done.

*sigh*
6/17/2009 c1 pandora jazz
What a perfect line from Dean and so true!

"I’d say we’ve got to be pretty freaking amazing together that they had to go to all that trouble to mess that message up. That alone has got to tell you something about us.”

I like how you keep coming up with different tags for this episode to help us all through the summer.

My favorites so far are "Reflections..," and "Cool Side of the Pillow" -

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

Take care.
6/17/2009 c1 jensengirl4eva
Great Story. Love it...
6/17/2009 c1 47Meggin Lane

I wish that the both of them could have that acknowledged somehow in the show. That it took the intervention of angels to disrupt the force of good those two have going for them. Perhaps together as much good as an arch-angel himself?

Poor Sam, I bet he does go into a huge depression over being duped into letting Lucifer free-at least as bad as the depression that Dean was in over his role in breaking the first seal by torturing the damned. But Dean will know were Sammy's coming from and be able to relate to it better than Sam could relate to Dean's when Dean got back from Hell because of having gone through it already himself.

I just hope the writers show us more of the healing and coming together again than they did with that lame episode where Dean is told by Zacheriah he's always been destined to be a hunter and living a life of greasy food and fornication should make him happy about it so Dean is "Snap" cured of his depression instantly. I nearly through a fit. It was just so abrupt and ham handed, especially after such a long build up of angst Dean had suffered. If it was meant to be read as a "miracle cure" it didn't come across that way. What did you think of how they handled pulling Dean out of his funk and putting him back on track?
28 Page 1 2 Next »