for Disciplined Breakdown

7/11/2019 c1 ashley0nthego
Just stumbled upon this story. Is there a completed version posted somewhere? Love the slow burn and all of the layers to Bella's neurosis. The Alice-Jasper tension is cute and while I know (or at least, am sure) how it ends, I want to read the rest of the journey. Cheers!
12/6/2017 c13 CamillaH
I love this story so very much and just realized that it hasn't been updated since 2010 The writing is amazing, the characters dynamic. I sincerely hope that i haven't read the last of this story.
4/13/2016 c13 Nymous
Bump. Please complete this story pretty please. Kinda desperate to read the ending. This story is beautiful btw.
4/13/2016 c12 Nymous
Please continue this story. I just found this. And I have been reading it non stop. It is truly amazing. I hope you continue it pls.
8/9/2015 c13 1S. Shea
I have to tell you that this was one of the most heartfelt stories I've ever read, published or non published. The emotions, the aches, the longing...To read something that described my fears, life, and aches in the last couple of years literally opened my eyes even more. Thank you so much for this beautiful story. Even though it's been five years, I hope one day you can continue this. Thank you.
4/18/2014 c13 Annie Lantus
Amazing story! :)
3/21/2014 c11 MrsASkarsgard
it's troubling house someone as successful as Bella has so much self can her fatherhave so little faith in her abilities? Is Jessica ratting her out to her father? Why would he take her word over his own daughters without talking to her first? I find it a little unbelievable Jessica would be a credible source. Isn't Jessica guilty of sexual harassment with respect to Edward? I think Jessica is a HR nightmare.
1/30/2014 c8 Guest
Please get this girl into therapy
7/4/2013 c13 7JenJadeEyes
If you ever check this account anymore, I still rec this out as the best story that never finished. I'm glad to have what's here, but I long to see how you planned to have things go. I decided to re-read some of the classic fan fics, and this story shines brighter than some that others love, IMO. Would love to see even an outline, because I think of this Bella a lot, and wish the best for her.

With Affection, JJE
6/22/2013 c13 IfLoveNeverDied
This is a fantastic story! It's obvious that a lot of effort was put into making this as real and gripping as it is, and I'm glad to have found it.
5/29/2013 c13 Enn1901
Hope you update this again! Loved it, hope to see Bella tell Charlie to shove his job so she can go work for Carlisle and Esme :)
1/14/2013 c13 TooManyThoughts
oh my god i just have no words sigh what an amazing story please keep going i feel like i know bella like she's real and she exists and it's just heart wrenching and wonderful and everything a piece of writing should be
5/28/2012 c13 Beeme-Bob
I absolutely LOVE this story! I just came across it, and even though I have a killer Bio exam tomorrow that is vital to my future, I just read it in one sitting! Please please continue this story, when I realized it's been 2 years since you've updated it, I was shocked, and really really disappointed! Please please be motivated enough to update!
2/20/2012 c13 Malibu-may
Hi, so I've never reviewed a story before, like ever, but your story is just so indescribably good. Please, please-with Edward on top ;)-update! The writing in this story is beyond amazing and honestly, hard to come by on this site, please update!

P.S. I love your title, so fitting :)
1/13/2012 c13 ButterfliesxAndxHurricanes
Um...yeah... just can't even comprehend the greatness of this story. I can't wait until the next chapter is up. e
670 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »