for Answer Me This

10/25/2020 c1 13R.V.Wells
Having to live as the Chosen One must be excruciating...
It felt true that Snape would be the one to answer. He tends to understand despair.
4/11/2018 c3 7HarryPotterFangirl85
Well, dang. I would not have downloaded this tearjerker to read had the description actually described the story. My goodness.
5/12/2015 c3 22Post U Later
Oh Merlin! My Heart Can't Take This! This Is Such An Emotional Chapter! I Expected The Letters, But This Is Even Worse! Man, The Tears Just Won't Stop!
5/12/2015 c2 Post U Later
Oh God, I Was Not Expecting This! I'm Not Sure My Heart Can Handle What's Written In Those Letter.
5/11/2015 c1 Post U Later
Whoa, That Was Intense. Harry Tried To Kill Himself Then Left The School To Go To Beauxbatons? & Wait, He Said He Was Wearing Glamours Right? But He Still Looks Like A Boy Correct?

& Poor Snape, I Can't Imagine How He Must Feel. He Gave Harry An Answer Then Harry Tried To Kill Himself. Even If He Did Make It In Time To Save Harry, It Still Must Be Hard For Him.
5/22/2011 c1 3The Hapless Quill
This is interesting. Good work.
1/28/2011 c3 Cassandra30
No. Severus needed to see them all at the graveside. He alone really earned that right. sigh

Totally beautiful story.
7/10/2010 c2 Cassandra30
sniff Wonderful! Eagerly awaiting the rest of this story!
7/10/2010 c1 Cassandra30
What a great idea for Harry to ask this question! I do see why Professor Snape might be the only one to answer him as well. I am glad Harry is continuing his education.
6/25/2010 c1 4Shadow of Flame
This is just something that bothers me. Beauxbatons has boys. It says in GOF that Parvarti danced with a Beauxbaton BOY and that a BOY had pulled the steps down to the flying carrige they arrived in. Likewise, Durmstrung has girls. It was just the movies being cheap or something that each school only had once gender. I mean, really, where would all the French boys go if Beauxbatons had only girls? I don't mean any offense, it's just something that bothers me. Otherwise, great job.
6/21/2010 c2 Rainbow2007
i love it
6/21/2010 c2 grandmaw66
Very interesting story, don't know where you are going with it, update soon. lee
6/20/2010 c2 Mfoto
great chapter :D
9/13/2009 c2 ILoveAnime89
Love it update again soon. ^.^
9/12/2009 c2 20Chakahlah
this was written beautifully and it has me in tears.
21 Page 1 2 Next »