for Answer Me This

8/20/2009 c1 purring-kitten
do you intend to continue this story? if so i would be willing to offer help in anyway you would recieve it. You are an excellent writer.
6/30/2009 c1 126Inumaru12
It was good, i enjoyed it. The only problem was that there were some spelling mistakes but thats it. ^^ good job.
6/18/2009 c1 83hermoine snape
Wow wonderful begining up date soon

hs
6/18/2009 c1 298thweasleykid
This is a good start. I am guessing you are going off of the movies interpertation of Beaubotons, because in the book it is a co-ed school
6/18/2009 c1 Ronin101
This is very interesting and I am not sure where you are going with it - very intriguing! So Harry decides to commit suicide, despite someone actually answering his question (Poor Harry! I am sure he was hoping for a more positive response). Then, when he wakes up next to Snape (Which should be odd to him?) in the hospital bed, he decides to sneak away and join another school...but I would assume that it takes time to enroll in another school (of course, this *is* fanfiction) so perhaps he set it up ahead of time? And if so, then the suicide attempt was staged? Since he studied glamour and healing spells over the summer? I am not sure if what he did was just to punish those who ignored him previously and make a point or...You have left many intriguing threads dangling in the plot! I can't wait to read more.
6/18/2009 c1 panther73110
I have to say this is a interesting story.
21 « Prev Page 1 2