FanFiction.Net
for Glass Fortress

10/1/2019 c35 3guikat
I'm really in love with this. Good work !
6/17/2018 c35 Ende
I can't believe it took me 4 years to realize there finally is new chapter for this! I have to apologize, because I've been lazy and haven't written a single review for this though it is one of the few really, really good TOV fanfictions out there. And since your story is one of my favorites in this fandom it's about time! I Love your writing, the well timed develpment (not to fast and not too slow) and the way you depict the characters so perfectly. All in all: Thank you so much for this wonderful story that I first read shortly after finishing my master's thesis - and oh my god, that was soooo long ago!
Hopefully you can find enough time and motivation to still finish this sometime. Especially as you mentioned that you are so close to the end of the story in your author's note and I can't wait to find out!
1/22/2017 c35 3SpaceCaseWriter
Mustering motivation and creativity... yeah, it can be really hard.

I am so glad you did, though. This was a great read, with such a satisfying, slow-burn build-up and plenty of action mixed in. I don't know if you ever intend to write another chapter-this fic isn't marked as complete but also hasn't been updated in a few years. If you do, to resolve some loose ends, I'll read it! If not, well hey, you got through the climax and Yuri and Flynn are together. That's pretty good. Also, thirty five chapters. A hundred twenty five thousand words. You wrote a bloody fanfic novel, you did.
3/2/2016 c35 ZalelTribal
Gaaaah continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee
12/27/2015 c35 22Arithra
This is a really nice story and I have enjoyed it a lot so far. The interaction between Yuri and Flynn is great and it shows that while they finally get together there are likely always going to be problems and disagreements along the way.
Is Mira truly dead? Poor Estelle, I really feel for her right now.
I hope you get around to continuing the story someday.
11/27/2015 c35 8Lazypage
Ahhhh! Everything is just so good. Inarticulate screaming is the only reasonable response. I really, really like your prose. And how the characters, particularly Yuri, are portrayed through how they speak. And the character descriptions are so worthwhile. Yay for romance developments. I'm reminded why I ship these two in the first place.

The first time they kissed in this chapter slayed me. All the lovey-dovey feelings, I'm just a sucker for those. And now they're finally together-together. There is no chemistry like Yuri-Flynn chemistry.

Line that made me laugh out loud: "Judith seemed really happy about. It was kind of creepy how happy she was." Lol.
10/15/2015 c35 Julia Henning
I really would love a conclusion :D
7/15/2014 c35 Guest
It lives! I am so glad, I thought I would never hear of you again. Great chapter as always!
5/24/2014 c35 2kitkit11183
I was really surprised when I saw that you had updated this story and I'm so so glad you didn't abandon it. I'm definitely going to have to reread it a few times because it is the epic sort of story that deserves that sort of rereading. I can't wait to see how you end this! Thank you so much for continuing to write.
5/13/2014 c35 1AngelofMusic13
I'm so happy to see an update. I even reread the story a couple of months ago to remember what exactly was going on :)
5/13/2014 c35 18Suguelya
Yo I don't believe I've ever let a review on this, have I? Must've been because it was already on hiatus back then - but damn, it's good to know you're back and kicking! I hope everything's been alright.
Geez I remember discpvering this fic almost a year ago and even printed some of the chapters so I could take them with me to read on the bus. I've loved every single part of it, and even if this chapter had me start with an empty head about previous plotlines things got into place pretty quickly. Poor, poor Tor and poor babies altogether. I'm glad Mira has finally found her end but she did so in a well-handled manner. Also, the last few scenes had me hype a lot. I'm just as fevered about this ship as ever and you made me really happy reading this fluff both Flynn and Yuri more than deserved. Sweet fluff is always good. Yes, very.
Too bad there are only two chapters left right when I picked up the on-going pace but I'm eagerly looking forward to them all the same! :)
5/13/2014 c35 Neokeyuri
oh my god! you 're back and the story too! that makes me so happy I absolutly love this fanfiction!
5/13/2014 c35 3Apfel Seine
This is like every fanfic reader's dream come true. One of they're favorite stories gets updated after what they had begun to think was a permanent hiatus. You just made my day :)

I really enjoyed this chapter, and its nice to see all the ends gradually tying themselves up. Thanks so much for creating such a great story. I can hardly express how nice it is to see it revived.
5/13/2014 c35 RyokoYuy
I love this story, thank you for continuing. I can't wait to see how it ends. You're doing a lovely job 3
8/29/2013 c34 4Icephoinex
Really enjoying this story, it's so well written and I love the characters. Hope you finish this when your feeling better, I understand that sometimes that might take a while.
360 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »