for Déjà vu All Over Again

4/3 c31 9MyrenTheNostalgic
I loved this so much! God I wish they’d gotten a happy ending like this - but I love how fate brought them together regardless of the plane crash or not. Well done!
2/15/2020 c31 aggie
My 3rd read. Great story. Thank you for sharing.
11/10/2017 c31 Guest
Thank you very much. Your story was the best I've read so far. Hope you'll keep writing.
1/10/2017 c17 4deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
Goddess I love them so much!
1/10/2017 c16 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
I'm totally not crying at all.
1/3/2017 c13 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
Ahhh the flower! Ok, gonna finish another day but I wanna thank you a lot for this fic!
1/3/2017 c12 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
Oh well! So awkward! But so good, haha! How am I supposed to go to bed when this fic is so good?
1/3/2017 c11 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
Hahaha, I love how he brings up the pregnancy book just like that! Sounds so much like him! And awwwwwwww he showed up to support her awwwwwwwww did I mention I'm fine?
1/3/2017 c9 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
This is terrible but I'm a masochist and goddammit I loved this chapter! (yes I swear a lot when excited, sorry) But I mean it was bound to happen so now that it's out in the open it can only go from bad to good, so that's good, right? RIGHT? And jealous James is so cute! You portray them so well!
1/3/2017 c8 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
I know that chapter is actually serious and all but knowing there'll be a happy end anyway I laughed so much, I can't help it I love self-deprecation! And I'm laughing at myself for being so invested in the story that I gasped when we understand she's pregnant xD And I have to say it one more time but damn I just love your déjà vu!
1/3/2017 c7 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
You know I was just kidding before, right? I fucking love you for that fic! Yes I'm hella excited even on a just James chapter!
1/3/2017 c4 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
I hate you. I'm stuck reading this awesome story when I have finals soon and needs to sleeps. But this is so good, I love the déjà vus!
1/3/2017 c2 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD I'M OVER EXCITED
1/3/2017 c1 deuxieme-etoile-a-droite
So I don't sound crazy I must say I only finished Lost two months ago so I'm only now looking for fics to mend my bleeding heart and OMG I'M SO EXCITED BY THIS!
7/17/2016 c31 6BassFriday
I've been reading this story all day, and I just realized that I read your story Ghosts of LA yesterday, which means I've read your lovely stories for two days straight!
I'm currently watching Lost till the end for the first time. I'm halfway through season 6, so I'm near the End (pun intended). I totally shipped Juliet/Sawyer, and I just had to read some fics that didn't involve Juliet dying and Sawyer being a sad and mopey, something to cheer me up - a happy ending. Whch is exactly what your stories did.
I must say, you are a really talented writer, and you've really captured the characters essence, the way you write them - it feels very true to the characters on the show, very in character haha.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for sharing these stories with everyone :) They are amazing.
391 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »