for A Merry Meeting Be Wished

Delightful
2/16/2016 c1 72Kerr Avonsen
That Was Fun.
1/10/2016 c1 1Steven Kodaly
Post-Diplomatic Immunity, and Miles winds up on his own? Wow, things really have gone pear-shaped for him. Good to see his luck still holding out, though.
11/11/2015 c1 gail19
I can't wait for them to meet Gregor either!
7/20/2014 c1 Flint Tintin
Eh, one comment, it would be as "heir to my father, Count Vorkosigan."
2/16/2014 c1 10Mossy Stone
This is brilliant- really enjoyed it!
1/13/2014 c1 21Waterfall
How did I not review this when I first found it? It's hilarious, and very in character for all involved. I loved it! :D
10/17/2013 c1 10RevDorothyL
Definitely 'our' kind of crazy! :)
8/16/2013 c1 iroshi
Anyone who can do a Vorkosigan crossover and get Miles' voice accurately deserves HIGH praise! I am so happy I found this story on another author's favorite stories list! :)
7/20/2013 c1 180Susan M. M
"Your seem like our kind of crazy." There are worse assessments. Amusing story.
1/27/2012 c1 1Beloved Daughter
Crazy dwarf alert! And oh, how we love it! Awesome story! Thanks for the laughs
9/11/2011 c1 Nancy C
Oh, how I do love this. :D And I see there is a follow up story, so I'm off to read that, too.
2/26/2011 c1 10HecatonchiresLM
Made me chuckle
2/22/2011 c1 12QOShea
LOL! This was hilarious!
1/22/2011 c1 2pegasus-north
Loved this fic: spot on characterizations, wonderful dialog, and the interaction between the team and Miles worked so well. I would love to read more of this.

Also, these lines sum up SGA perfectly, and it’s disturbing just how well they work in Miles' universe...

"I assume you have a plan?" Vorkosigan said. "Since we have about two minutes before they blow us out of the sky?"

"That gives us at least an entire minute to come up with a plan," Teyla said.

And also:

"The question," Teyla said, "is what we do with you now."

"I seem to hear that a lot," Vorkosigan said with a sigh.

"Me too," John said. Vorkosigan grinned at him, and for a moment they were in complete accord.

Both are simply perfect pieces of dialog for these fandoms…
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »