for kagomes death is your burden now inuyasha

8/24/2013 c2 Guest
I didnt get one word srry
7/18/2013 c2 5Shingeki-no-Kenobi
.I like it :)
11/7/2010 c2 1Mej Cat
Okay, let me say now that this is NOT a flame, however:

Your spelling and grammar need serious work. There are plenty of words that ran together and the sentences were underdeveloped at best.

And while I understand disliking a character in any given fandome, i think that the pun Kinky-ho in place of the PRIESTESS Kikyo is rather... juvenile. She's, like, one of the purest characters in the series and you know Inuyasha picks Kagome anyway... so leave the poor soul alone.

I advise you to take this critique to heart and use it to your advantage. I'm sure that you're capable of some great writing.
4/21/2010 c2 Inulova
0_0 wasn't that just a tad bit overboard? i mean, yeah, kagome would be devastated by inuyasha's betrayal, but wouldn't she be more likely to leave his fickle behind in the past? I would expect her to run away or sit him, not kill herself 0_0 otherwise it was a different approach. Good job ^-^
12/6/2009 c1 2TakahashiGurl
Hugley GASPS NO

KINKY-HO WHY CUTTING IS TINGLY BUT THTATS BESIDE THE POINT

tA
11/27/2009 c1 Tragic
You've got plenty of spelling issues in this fic. People should learn how to spell before they decide to write a story of any kind.
9/9/2009 c2 12WhiteStars
Haha cool poems.
8/2/2009 c1 Music of the Maiden
I don't blame ya. I'm tired of Inuyasha and Kinky-hoe as well. And them together? I bitch until the day I die. I'd see why would she jump. A fine dude like that, mates a clay-pot-bitch-head. I'd wanna die right beside her.
6/26/2009 c1 59MirrorFlower and DarkWind
i loved it and i can see kagome being in so much pain that she does thta good job it was great
6/20/2009 c1 1Emily-twilight
o.O WTF litle over bord kagome.