FanFiction.Net

It’s a great story. Loved it ️
11/10/2019 c1 Storyliker
Great and interesting story
9/7/2017 c1 53awsomerebel55
I have been looking for a good Hulk crossover story, and yours looks very good. I liked how the world of Maredian is easily the Hulk's playground and all the bad guys were easily beaten by Hulk.
4/1/2015 c1 Gandalf
Bruce Banner is a Doctor, not a professor.
3/3/2015 c1 19orthankg1
This was very funny. Very well done.
6/14/2014 c1 Guest
This story was great and excellent use of Blunk's stink. But it got my wondering what would happen if the girl's had to face against Doomsday? Think about it.
OHH GOD!
8/25/2013 c1 gandalf
Bruce is a Doctor, not a professor. Everyone knows that. For heaven's sake, even those who know nothing about the Hulk know the name Doctor Banner.
7/18/2013 c1 5SpartanOfNovaTitan
The almighty hulk driven back from Stank! XD
3/24/2013 c1 Worker72
You know if you hadn't ended this story like you did it could have been a prequel to the Avengers cartoon.
3/21/2012 c1 mark3232
Org13fan. Not really. And has everyone forgotten that Bruce is a doctor, not a professor?
1/4/2012 c1 org13fan
hulk kicked their asses
6/26/2011 c1 Guest
Why has no one noticed the mistake? Bruce Banner is a DOCTOR, not a professor. Everyone knows that.
1/20/2010 c1 scasda
"Girly Man call Hulk stupid? Hulk smash Girly Man!"

Man I laughed outright when read that. Had to minimise the page (was in the middle of a lesson) to stop people investigating.

Overall: Great - It was actually believable, which is what struck me most.

Keep it up!
1/4/2010 c1 35writer6886
Beaten by Blunk's smell? What the hell go with what works eh. In all honesty I can actually see that happening. It was good. I mean your opening doors to even have others make appearances. Dr. Doom, Mandarin, Red Skull. The possibilities are endless. Final rating 5 out of 5 stars! Nice job!
8/30/2009 c1 97Dalek Prime
cool, i don't watch WITCH, but i have been looking for a good hulk crossover. Great Job!
22 Page 1 2 Next »