FanFiction.Net
for Faking It

2/5 c33 sollpz.1305
I've been reading fanfics since I was 15, I am 28 now and I have to say that was the funniest but most beautiful wedding chapter I've ever read. Thank you!
1/25 c33 SweetSlayer810
It’s 2024 and I’d say someone’s definitely still reading your work! I never realized how frustrating the ‘misunderstanding’ trope was until this story… and I freaking LOVED it! I’m so glad I found this story with the wedding outtake. It was the perfect finish to a fabulous story.
11/29/2023 c1 reyckar
The Waitress
11/18/2023 c33 xXMoonlitSorrowsXx
Oh my goodness this is so adorable i love it! I stayed up til 7am to read this! So good!
7/15/2023 c33 tff000
good
been waiting to read this o/t. thinking i may have to go back and re-read the whole story again - lol
6/27/2023 c33 hannahclan
Great story. Thanks for sharing .
6/1/2023 c33 sosueme
What a great wedding, totally destroyed on the lawn! Such a fine back up choice on the beach ... those attempts at vows! Sometimes vows are overrated when the feelings are so clearly already there. Loved this ending, thanks for sharing your talent.
6/1/2023 c31 sosueme
I've loved this story, through and through. A lot of misconceptions in there but their way with each other seemed crystal clear - those looks, their passion, and the tender affection. I thought I must have read this along the way, but it wasn't complete - so thanks for finishing it !
4/4/2023 c33 knotsoveryou
loved lovedddd it!
11/9/2022 c1 Guest
loved loved loved this. reading this have he do many butterflies
8/26/2022 c33 Cknsw
Love this and thanks for the epi!
8/14/2022 c26 MaryAliKent