for Hogwarts Life Lessons

4/4/2016 c13 reved-evasion
i have spend a very good moment reading your story thanks ️
8/12/2013 c13 65MinervaEvenstar
This was an entertaining story. I like how you portrayed James' and Scorpius' personalities. :)
6/12/2013 c13 4myprofoundfantasy
This story was so sweet! I wish it had more kissing moments, but it was a great story nonetheless! :)
3/12/2013 c13 2Lily's Sidekick
What a wonderful story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. It's very well written. The characters are interesting and have depth. I especially liked those moments of honesty and communication -that Rose talked to Viola, for example, and that James doesn't try to hide his feelings from everybody. (It's a positive difference to a lot of other fanfictions that seem to make everything overly dramatic.)
James and Scorpius are great, and I loved the original story line. Very fluffy and heart-warming too. Loved it.
6/21/2012 c13 18PiNKCooKieS
This was such a great story. I loved every minute of it and I'm so glad you wrote it. I enjoyed it very much :D The personalities were great, you wrote so well, And everything seemed relatable and it was just...great. Very great :D
3/11/2012 c13 12Sir Stud Muffin
CUTE
3/10/2012 c13 DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD
What an amazing story. I was actually waiting for them to admit their love for each other but this I guess will have to do.
3/10/2012 c4 DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD
Not a bad story. Love that James is so in denial and having another Molly Weasley, who, apparently is his cousin is really confusing. I keep thinking it's their Grandmother. Anyways, besides all that you should get a beta cause their are quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes. A beta would be wonderful to have.
1/26/2012 c13 2LeafyHazel
This is adorable and was really funny too. Great writing ;)
12/25/2011 c1 DanDan9619
Dear Indee,

My name is Rosie and I'm sorry for bothering you like this, but there's a favour I would like to ask you. I've read your fanfiction "Hogwarts Life Lessons" about Jame and Scorpius and I am very much fascinated by it. I'm wondering that, would you mind if I translated this story into Vietnamese? I am very fond of this story, it's so well written, like a masterpiece - no jokes. And I do belive that readers in Vietnam would be so thrilled to read your story in our language. I guarantee that your name - as the one and only author - will be put in the credit, along with the permission if you gave me one. Also, a link to your original story will be added as soon as I finish translating them, with your permission, ofcourse. And If you request I will send back a link to my tranlation as long as I have finished them.

I'm looking forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,

Rosie.
11/26/2011 c13 7Writey Starkid
There is not enough JamesxScorpius in the world, but this story lessens the blow dramatically. Which is my fancy way of saying that this may be the best Jorpius story I've ever read. I love James's interactions with the other characters, who made me laugh and who obviously were well thought-through in their design, I love the idea, and of course I love the pairing. JamesxScor for the win!

Have a fantastic day,

Writey
9/29/2011 c13 5No available name
I loved this story, I'm a Scorp/James big big fan and this was just what I was searching. Really really good story and characterization of characters
6/16/2011 c13 P. Cythera
very nicely developed, i really liked it :) keep up the good work!
6/9/2011 c13 4TheyCallMeCyclone
This was really cute. I never thought much about this couple. Though I really will admit two things: it was quite eerie reading Fred's name.. I think it's weird most of the kids are named directly after dead people and other relatives.

I felt, in the story, that i missed the changing point of their relationship but it was a cute story, a cute concept and I'm glad I read it[:
6/9/2011 c12 TheyCallMeCyclone
It was the first time James realized why Scorpius had been so keen on taking things slow. He was shy.

^^^ i died!