FanFiction.Net
for The two sides of the moon

9/30/2010 c2 TheQueenBitch
I'm here again. I'll read the whole story but little by little.

This chapter was interesting. I liked the nicknames for the Cullens; Mind Rapist was my personal favorite. And the one for Seth, calling him the president of the Vampire Fan Club, that was hilarious. Your Edward was not very canon, but I like him like this. The Edward/Leah scenes are more comical with him acting like this. Good chapter!
9/28/2010 c31 kat
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update PLEASE!
9/26/2010 c31 4Poopsi17
wowzers! a werewolf? plz say you ment shiftshaper? i love it!
9/25/2010 c12 Sophia Kay
hey what about india eisley for that morgan chick i dont know if her eyes are the right color, but its a suggestion! btw LOVE! the story. itts so good. but my computer takes forever to load a chapter so yeah.

LOTS OF LOVE

bookworm073
9/24/2010 c31 JJLC
i 3 this story! update soon please!
9/22/2010 c31 Angelik Hdz
hola. amo esta historia, me estoy muriendo por saber que pasa. porfavor sube mas capitulos. graciaas por esta maravillosa historia. chao
9/21/2010 c31 Penny
I was sad to see this was the last chapter so far. I want more! I'm so glad my friend suggested me to read this, because I'm completely in love with this story. I think you're the most talented writer over here. Your story is so unique and full of surprises. I love it. The original characters...are so amazing, the only thing to point about them is that they weren't much developed. I wanted to know more about them. We have 3 hotties less. I really would love to read something about the hotties' lives.

You're a genius, the most talented author in this place, really. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what surprise you have for us. All the clliffhangers and incredible ideas like the smell and all is pure awesomeness. You should write a book or something. This is pure talent, you are pure talent.

At the beginning I wasn;t sure about some of the things, but I see why you did it and I can only bow to you for your brilliant ideas and story.

Post something soon, because I think I'll die if I don't read something soon, so please post really fast!
9/21/2010 c30 Penny
I'm not much of a war reader but this...this was so much worth it! Epic is the word to describe this! I...seriously, you are an amzing writer. Nick's and Leah's attraction in the middle of the war was fantastic.
9/21/2010 c29 Penny
Another cliffhanger! OMG! This is the best story ever! I say it's Vivian? I'm glad I don't have to wait too long to see who it is.
9/21/2010 c28 Penny
Oh no! Where's Carlisle? This story's so amazing!
9/21/2010 c31 Twilighter1020
update soon! please!
9/21/2010 c27 Penny
I actually cried in this chapter. It's so intense and so powerful, you are talented, girl. Really talented. Cammie's always been there so maybe she'll forgive her? I hope she does.
9/21/2010 c26 Penny
I imagined something like this was going to happen. I knew it! I didn't imagine it coming so soon but I'm glad it did, this brings some drama and some more Cullens maybe?
9/21/2010 c25 Penny
I'm speechless! How did you come up with these ideas! And the back story about the hotties is so...so...incredible! Many stories just focus on the romance or the adventure, but you explain everything. This is the best story!
9/21/2010 c24 Penny
Have you thought about writing a book about this? This is seriously the best story I've ever read. I don't know you, but I can tell you that I love you! You're a genius! I love meeting the family and I think the place where they live is full of magic which makes it so cool.
1,094 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »