FanFiction.Net
for The two sides of the moon

6/23/2009 c4 102013as
awesome chapter! omg claire is so cute, the part abour nessie writing it down about claire's invite and then callig to see if she was still invited to her party was hilarious, i mean who does that? lol, anywhoo i feel bad for jake, i mean it sucks to get the cold shoulder, so i hope she forgives him. Sue is getting married, damn well i would pissed too,love the cliffie but you better update asap!
6/23/2009 c4 111
cool cliffe, cant wait for the next chapter please update asap.
6/23/2009 c3 111
Aw. The arguements probably a good thing though because it means the rest of the pack are getting alot closer. Cant wait for the action. I love the story, i just dont see Leah throwing herself off a cliff. Please update asap.
6/23/2009 c4 19brezzybrez
update soon. this is getting good.

Leah should get really hurt and then someone will come and save her. just a suggestion.

update soon.
6/23/2009 c4 andshewrote
Love it! I can't wait to read more.
6/22/2009 c3 Firefly-class
i just found this story. it nice that the boys backed leah up. imprint or not jack will have to learn the importance of his pack, their like his family.
6/22/2009 c3 brezzybrez
6/22/2009 c2 brezzybrez
6/22/2009 c3 t-n94
great chapter, i really like the story chimestry between leah, seth, embry and quil

great story update soon please :)

and your first language is spanish just like me, thats really cool
6/22/2009 c3 andshewrote
Aw, you made my heart hurt for Jacob even though I'm also right with the rest of the pack in feeling angry at him. He was a complete jerk to them and didn't even go after them to apologize right away. He waited a day! Anyway, I'll leave my ranting for elsewhere. Great chapter. I can't wait to read more. I like the new closeness between Leah, Seth, Quil and Embry.
6/22/2009 c3 102013as
great chapter, i love the bonding ... damn i kind of feel bad for jake but what he did was pretty messed up, cant wait for the next chapters :)
6/22/2009 c2 2013as
awesome chapter, the loyalty leeches? lmao i couldnt stop laughing whe i read that. anywhoo jake was a jerk in this chapter, and i am glad the other guys were there to back her up, update soon :)
6/21/2009 c1 19brezzybrez
6/21/2009 c1 102013as
awesome chapter, i assume that th guy he thought was her mate was seth, and i am super curious about the other guy so update soon :)
1,094 « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73