FanFiction.Net
for The Road Less Taken

4/3/2018 c7 1anthea tronchard step
I hope he kicks hermione, ron, ginny in their asses
8/13/2014 c7 7bleeb90
Too bad you never finished this. This story had potential!
1/9/2014 c7 1Lady Nyshah
Oh, more please! Like the submisive harry but he is too meek for my taste.
10/3/2013 c7 Lizz
I know this hasn't been updated in a really long time, and I hope everything is going good on your end (life, school, work, etc.) but is this story going to be finished?
7/23/2013 c7 caw122182
Please update this story again soon I like where it might be headed. Keep up the great work.
3/7/2013 c7 bitethepagan
Great story! Bummed it seems to be abandoned :( Very original plot too!
2/3/2013 c7 yamarisrodriguez
I love this story and I'm sad that after all this time there has been no update at all in this story. I hope that one day someone will take up the task of completing this story. I don't have the the talent to do so myself.
12/6/2012 c7 RustyPen1125
I am unsure if you are planning on going on but you should. I adored what I read. Please continue I know it has been years since you updated but I will remain hopeful. Thank you for what you have written. It was lovely. 3
9/24/2012 c7 S.Angelus
The story was just starting to get really good. In hopes that you will finish this story some day I'm going to click follow story...I really hope you continue )
8/28/2012 c7 11picabone99
overall, very interesting. wish that harry could make up his mind on if he likes/trusts ron and hermione or if he doesn't. your take on harry is slightly confusing as he is using both viewpoints.
8/9/2012 c7 Evangelynn
Hi, I would like to know if you have written any more of this story? If you have will you please either post, send it to me, or tell me where you posted it. If you don't have more written then I hope more will be coming soon. Keep up the great work.
5/4/2012 c7 YourThirstyAce
I love it. Why isn't this updated?
4/29/2012 c7 Fireotaku18
will there be more soon? I would love to see where this goes, and to see Harry come out of his shell more!
4/9/2012 c7 7My Solitude
Interesting chapter. XD
3/24/2012 c7 1KitsuneDango
omg i was hoping this wasnt gonna end, i absolutely love it, i got hook on it just by the summary. i love the characters and how harry is portrayed, please continue. i really want to read more.
133 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »