for Changin'

10/13/2019 c1 KOTHP5532
Ah, the rapport of the twins was great. Sunny is so overprotective of his bro thst he has to go to his bonded? to calm down. Sides is secretly caring and thoughtful, as he shows by keeping the paints and symbolically returning the paint applicator respectively. You are very talented at expanding the somewhat flat G1 transformers into whole characters while staying true to their on-screen personalities, by giving them meaningful motivations and re-casting their behaviors.

For example: no duh contact with humanity is good for the transformers. We die in around a vorn, a mere Cybertronian year; it must be inspiring and enlightening to see how much a sapient being can get done in that time. I love when this point is brought up. And, again, it explains why everyone is hooking up now - they're getting their afts in gear and acting on long-standing desires. It's kind of sad to think that being in a war failed to get the transformers to do this, as so many probably died before they had a chance to live when they easily could have; they seem to have shut down emotionally rather than cope with war in a healthy way by living to the fullest in the time they have, as humans often do. It makes you wonder if all their quirks and vibrant personalities are coping mechanisms, and whether the humans will learn from the Cybertronians that biological immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be.

All these little drabbles are so amazing together with "Fall from Grace" that they deserve way more upvotes. Maybe you could bundle the tales of Sideswipe and Perceptor into a sequel of sorts so they'll get more traffic?
5/15/2010 c1 22Ell Bee Someone Else Now
Liked this a lot. The twins' relationship to one another is not something we usually get to watch as it happens, so to speak.

As well, these versions of the ex-Lamborghinis are actual people (except they're not people, I know; cut me some slack). Streaker is not composed entirely of snark and psychosis, and Sides has more to him than the go-to guy for something that's almost guaranteed to get you killed.

The intimation that their time on this planet, and we squishies, might actually be wreaking change for the 'formers? Excellent. Why did this occur to no one sooner?

Bob Dylan was right about a lotta stuff.
6/22/2009 c1 4Meiza
I think my favorite bit was Sideswipes observation of the effect living around humans has had on them, rubbing off on them and encouraging them to make the changes far too long in coming. It would certainly explain why, even though these guys have known each other literally for millions of years, none of the hook ups happen unitl AFTER they hit dirt (at least in fanfic *laughs*).

Poor Intertia. ;_;

I kind of already figured what happened to her, but it's another matter to have it confirmed.
6/21/2009 c1 3Shizuka Taiyou
Not bad. I like it.

C.D.
6/21/2009 c1 Independent.C
Not bad in the least. I was annoyed that you killed off Inertia, but Ce la vie (I have no idea if I spelled that right)(French for that's life).

Auctually I have a request, could you please go into more depth on 500 Miles? I think it has potential to become an even bigger story.
6/21/2009 c1 flamingmarsh
aww what a nice moment the twins shared.

this was good :)