for Just Another Ordinary Day

1/21/2020 c4 TOAD
im so sad to see it end...this was amazing i love your work! TT
4/9/2019 c4 2rAbiDmutt03
Awww, everything is so cute! Thank you for finishing this even if we lost touch for quite a while there! ️️️ We should definitely keep in contact now (provided our respective social media accounts don't hate us lol)
10/31/2018 c4 14nikkiliz713
You finally finished the most adorable thing I've ever read yay! No but seriously, I love your darker, more angsty stories, but sometimes you just need some good old-fashioned fluff and hilarity. I wasn't sure if you'd end up having them admit their feelings or not and I think I would've been okay with either, but I love how you did it. I love that Eragon is the one who finally made a move and I also love that Murtagh isn't 100% ready to jump into anything with him. It feels right for the story. Will we ever see anything this cute from you again?

-Nikki (formerly dragonrider713)
7/28/2017 c3 2Shadowstouch
I just reread this, and it was just as humorous and nice to read as the first time! Eragon doesn't really have much luck, I mean, he manages to mess up doing laundry and of course he damages one of the few more expensive shirts Murtagh owns. It couldn't have been a cheap one, no, not when it's Eragon!

And I'm also quite impressed with how he manages to hit and stumble over everything. There was one bucket standing in the floor, and I'm not even surprised he stumbled over it! Because he just has that kind of luck! )I can also kind of recognise myself in that. Kicking your foot into or stumbling over the only thing in an open area.)

Murtagh's protectiveness, along with his teasing, is also so entertaining to read, and I look forward to see what more he has in store for Eragon! (If you have time and/or inspiration enough to continue this. I know you are incredibly busy and that you have a lot of other works waiting, so I hope this won't make you feel pressured or anything. Because that's not how it was intended.)

Thank you for writing this!
3/21/2016 c3 3BlueDragon2113
Please update this story it's been six years
12/20/2014 c3 2problemhunter
Oh, that was good. Like, seriously addictive good. For some reason, I fell madly in love with MurEra, and your stories help in fueling the desire to see them together. Update, please! Too bad it's rated T, though.
6/23/2014 c3 Silver-uni
Update Soon :)
6/7/2014 c3 Mary-Sue
Oh no! You quit writing, and now I won't get to read the ending! How cruel good authors can be.
5/14/2014 c3 Aragorn-Lord
Soo cute! Please hurry and update :3
2/15/2014 c3 The Rambler
Ohhhhhh Eragon, Eragon, Eragon. *sighs*
You are truly an idiot, I must say.
*grins evilly* KEEP BEING STUPID. IT MAKES MY DAY.
3/3/2013 c3 loryXD
omg awesome fanfic grrrr when is da next chapter comin! XD
12/15/2012 c3 seaofinferno
YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE SOON!
If ya' need any ideas, I'd be happy to help! ;)
12/16/2012 c3 5Dakota51
Please update soon!
1/19/2012 c3 6Viviane Renard
Your Eragon is adorably cute and klutzy, and Murtagh is just the right amount of overbearing big brother. I love your sense of humor!
11/27/2011 c3 yayubaru1
AHHHHHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVEN"T ABANDONED THIS FIC PLEASE! i wouldn't survive if you never updated this *whimpers*

i will cross my fingers and hope to hear from you and this wonderful story soon!
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »