for Expectations

2/1/2019 c17 3Time Emperor
I wish this would have continued.
6/21/2018 c17 Statess1
Plz come back T..T
Make gohan op also the ki just does attacks his body is jut that strong and he keeps training like his body is Big Bang derability

Plz come back this is great
3/14/2017 c17 Guest
Please continue this story please ! Goan is op as Fuck lol it is amazing so far
2/8/2017 c17 Guest
More more more more moooorrrreeww
7/27/2016 c1 isis424
GOKU LOOKS LIKE HE BEEN BEHEADED BY THE GOLDEN LIGHT.
7/27/2016 c17 isis424
MORE!
6/22/2015 c17 2MatthewBadger
please... finish... THIS!

its amazing! i love it! :D
6/22/2015 c1 MatthewBadger
this. looks. AMAZING!
5/19/2015 c17 hatden
plz continue story!
5/19/2015 c17 Mr.Son
Continue a great story?
11/26/2014 c10 NightmareKnight1
This is about where I stop reading this. It was a good idea, but you didn't present it right. At this point, I know for absolute certain that this is just wish fulfillment; injecting a character (Or multiple characters in this case) into another story and letting them change the story while doing things you think would be coolest.

As well, the introduction of Videl was extremely rushed and came out of nowhere, nor did it really feel necessary. Gohan here is still 13 or so, and him falling for Videl in any way during this story would just seem incredibly awkward.

Adding to that, secrets that were supposed to be just that- secret- were thrown around haphazardly and hastily covered up just to make it seem like they weren't.

I'm sorry, but I'm done. I can't keep reading this.
11/25/2014 c8 1Drama Llama-Sama
*groans* Nooo! Why did you have to add Videl?! She's so annoying!

Anyway, complaining aside - I really don't like Videl - good story so far.
5/10/2014 c17 1ssj3gohan007
Great Story! It's really amazing! I hope you haven't given up on it since its been a while since you updated. The story is so exciting and has so much potential. I am really looking forward to the big reveal where everyone realizes what Gohan is capable of.
2/2/2014 c8 Pizzadude5665
i was liking the story and now that videl came it im kind of eh disappointed for some reason
5/29/2013 c17 8itachisdbzgurl
You should write the next chapter, dude what happened? This is my favoritve story and you havent updated in years. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update SOON
173 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »