for SOS: Save Our Souls

12/24/2010 c30 7Golden-Black Dragon
Isn't "Tears Don't Fall" a Bullet For My Valentine song? Interesting chapter title.

Wait, Devika and Maya are sisters? What?

Are Aryel and Sayid doing a "Good Cop-Bad Cop" routine?

Sayid's probably got very good reasons for not allowing Esther to see Ethan's grave, she might snap and start killing people.

Michael takes matters into his own hands. This'll end in tears, if the original series was anything to go by.

So that's how Ester and Maya know eachother?

More people are joining the "Hunting Party" I see...

It's clearly not a good idea to let someone who tortures people guard a prisoner. It really really really isn't. If they were on the real world, that'd be a crime against humanity or something like that.

Ethan kidnapped and drugged a pregnant woman?

So, Michael's going to end up coming back eventually I guess...
12/24/2010 c30 47Girafe13
Oh dear! What an awesome present! :D

I really loved that chapter, so full of action! Poor Esther, thought, I can't help but fell pity for her... I can't wait for the next chapter of this amazing story! :D

Merry Christmas!

Girafe13
12/22/2010 c29 7Golden-Black Dragon
So, Adem and Devika get together? Hmmm.

Is Josie an Other or one of the survivors?

Well, Ana Lucia and Shannon are both dead. Whose Michael supposed to be shooting now?

Yoon/Sammy would be interesting.

Law enforcement people all know eachother.

Esther's out for blood... Uh-oh.
11/13/2010 c20 LillyNight'80
Okay, so, dude, this fanfic is awesome so far, but you kinda repeated Yoon's flashback, so maybe you'd wanna check your work BEFORE you air. (Just a hint, don't mean to be a bitch.)

Anyway, LOSTIES FOREVER!

LONG LIVE LOST. THANKS.
10/18/2010 c29 47Girafe13
Yay! I'm so glad you updated! Happy birthday, sweetie!

Anyway, that chapter was very good, I really loved it. The flashbacks were sweet but kinda sad. And... I think I prefer Yoon/Sammy :D Poor James... I'm also glad that we saw a bit of Erica and the others! I can't wait for next chapter!

Girafe13 :)
8/30/2010 c28 Chantant
The beginning of this chapter is so sad! Shannon's death was such a depressing and shocking part of the show, and you've translated it to fiction incredibly well. The animosity between Luka and Josie is nearly palpable. I love how Emmeline figured out that Matt is deaf. And I like that she says she won't pity him for it. Poor Constance, she seems to have lost it. I feel so bad for Induala! Her flashbacks seem awful. But it was great to see Mukunda there to rescue her! Akilina is pretty funny, I like her reply to Eli's comment that the bullet wound hurts. The scene between Yoon, James, and Yoon's daughter was really sweet. Well, I loved this chapter! And you're going to Japan! That's so exciting, have fun! I want to study or teach abroad there someday :) When are you leaving? And I'll review HSNE tomorrow, by the way! Thanks so much for your reply to my last message, it was so awesome to hear :)
8/22/2010 c16 47Jac Danvers
Ah I loved this chapter! Noelani's backstory and her trippy limbo dream were absolutely stunning. The Hawaiian names were so beautiful, and her story with Kekipi was so tragically Romeo and Juliet. I loved it.

And Jason and Laura! Finally! He is so sweet and understanding, and I love it. Must find myself a real life Jason- add it to the to do list! (PS- I also checked out Do You Believe In Destiny after you mentioned it, have been reading through it, and I totally understand your Sean crush. Him and Florence are adorable!)

Max and Michelle's friendship is so sweet. I think they're really growing together, and it's just adorable. He is so good with helping her through her grief, and just being an understanding and supportive friend. It's fantastic!

And poor Erin! Her brother is dead! Poor thing!

Another fabulous chapter!
8/22/2010 c15 Jac Danvers
Ahhh epic chapter! I love, love, love the Jason-Laura almost kiss. Their scene together was very sweet, and I LOVED the women berating Jack for killing the moment. There were so many instances on the show that it would have been useful to have that chorus standing by!

So many people went down in that last section! Left and right, people being shot!

Izzie is the reason doctors make the worst patients! Wanting to get up and run all over. I am so intrigued by the Morel's, and I can understand why she would keep going back and risking her life to figure it out. Josie and Flick's tentative friendship was also nice to see. They're cousins, even if they could destroy the world combined.

And it was nice to finally see why Sammy's a wanted man. Though he could easily be added to the casualty list now that he told Yoon!
8/18/2010 c14 Jac Danvers
OH MY GOD.

JENNY!

That is all.

Well not really. So many awesome points in this chapter (Akilina and Indualas friendship, Matt and Hayden playing together, James and Yoon's conversation about last names, which made me really like Yoon this chapter!)

But overall... JENNY! Did not see that one coming at all!

Fantastic job!
8/17/2010 c28 27Dance in the Moonlight
Yayayay Indy flashback chapter. xD You did it awesomely.

Gah, I LOVE Lucien/Indy/Akilina relationship. They're all so close, and Lucien is so protective of the two of them. :)

Yoon put water to Sammy's lips. 'drink, dammit,' she muttered. - This made me all NOOO SAMMY BAAAW. D; ... or something along those lines... :3

'I think you should let them go,' Libby suggested timidly. - This is why I love Libby. xD She was such an awesome character and had a hell of a lot more sense than most.

'what's that?' Jason asked. 'I can't hear you over the sound of being a God.' - I lol'd. I lol'd hard.

It's so cool to see Indy taking some form of charge by going to the camp and talking to Locke.

You wrote Mukunda well. He's such a sweetheart.

Lol, Indy's comment about never knowing Lucian's profession made me smile. xD AND WOO FOR LUCIAN AND INDY PROTECTING AKILINA. =D

Oz and Lucy's relationship = AAAH SO CUTE OMFG. And REALLY, Oz? 'To be that young again?' xD I guess he feels island life has aged him prematurely.

Shannon. :( I'm sad all over again about her death now... I thought she was an awesome character.

And oh my gosh. Japan? Have fun. :D
8/16/2010 c13 47Jac Danvers
Haha Jenny totally tattled on Laura and Jason! Love it! Though the line about the day Jason died would be the day Jason broke a promise to Claire makes me worry for him! It's all to easy to break a promise on the island, especially knowing what happens to Claire down the road! Also I had totally forgotten that James was a shoulder. He and Claire are so adorable as siblings, and it's so obvious that he's a great brother to her. He may be my OC crush. Lol.

Poor Yoon! Going through fifteen hours of that! And with three men with no experience! Oye! She gets ten points for that in my book! And I like how she comforted Claire, reassuring her that it wouldn't be her.

Hayden and Gus make my heart break a little bit! I love him and her together.

So I'm trying to figure out how many Morels/Morel relations there are right now. I feel like there are a million of them. I know you'll make sure I'm straight so I'm going to write it out: Eva, Kat and Cam are sisters. Lucy, Mindy, and Flick are Eva's daughters. Josie and Roxy are Kat's daughters. Am I missing anyone? I love how strangely intertwined they are, and with these tests on Flick and apparent tests on Eva and Cam, and a whole prophecy around them I am SUPER intrigued! I mean Izzie's heart stopped! Dang!

I loved Aryel's defining Scott and Steven to Hurley. I think she's definitely one of my favorites among the Fuselage survivors!

And Shannon cannot tell the difference between the two pregnant women. Even though one is Australia and the other is Korean. Life win, right there. Gotta love it!

Oh my gosh Luka discovered Josie's secret! His fight with Josie and Kat is intense, and I loved that he kissed her. It's kinda sweet.

The end of this chapter is super intense (can you tell I'm writing this review as I read?) Especially with the back and forth between Hulrey and Laura, just really leading up to this chaotic finale.

And Ethan against all those people? How is that gonna happen! Love it!
8/15/2010 c12 Jac Danvers
Izzie can see the future and the past? Nutso! Yet I love it. Can't wait to find out what she told Kat. It's definitely got her worried... Ben totally has a human side around Kat, and it's really nice to see.

God... Yoon, I still can't figure her out for the life of me. I want to like her, but there's something holding me back from being like "Go Yoon!" It's a testament to your talent as an author, that you can keep the reader going back and forth and back and forth about the characters. It's really impressive! Do love how she tells Jack to go beat the hell out of Sawyer, when that's exactly what's going to happen.

Go Induala for stopping Ana Lucia from hitting Akilina. Poor girl is probably terrified, even though she's putting on a brave face. And kudos to Lucian for refusing to hit a woman! Yay for good men!

Akilina is so brave for learning English on her own. And she and Induala definitely have a bit of a kindred spirit, that they were both abused. I think it'll bring the two of them closer together.

Dang! Her teacher was her mother's killer? That's insane!

I love the little group sitting around listing the island entertainment. I love Laura and Jason, as well as your portrayal of Claire and CHarlie. And the just a preview- too cute!

Haydan's dream has me a little freaked out for the future! These characters are already growing on me, I don't want to see any of them killed (though it is inevitable, isn't it?).

Yay! Max found his surf board! But where exactly was it?

Matt is deaf? Whoa! Totally did not see that coming. I love that there are people with disabilities, as well as such a huge diversity on the island. But it makes me wonder: why did the island not heal Matt and Hayden?

Annnnd here comes baby!
8/15/2010 c11 Jac Danvers
Akilina reveals she speaks English! Love it! I also really like Oz as a character. His friendship with Lucy is so sweet and adorable, kind of like he's making up for the loss of time with his own son. I loved his flashbacks, almost like a West Side Story-type forbidden love.

Aryel is such a complex character, as I've said before, and I like the complexity she brings to the story. Her friendship with Roxy is also very fun to read.

I can't decide if I like Yoon or not. There's so much to her. She's so tough on the other characters, but when she gives her speach to Sammy in the last chapter, you can't help but pity the life she's lived. And speaking of Sammy, I can't wait to find out what he did, and how he's involved in Yoon's husband's death.

Jason and Laura are so ridiculous I love it. And I love Claire's little signs of support for them.

I loved the beautiful and dangerous talk by the Other's Men. And the fact that Josh and Izzie are friends despite a murder attempt. There's gotta be more to that story!

Onward I go!
8/14/2010 c9 Jac Danvers
So I've been an absolutley crappy reviewer on this story. I'm trying to get caught back up, rereading everything. I forgot how fantastic this story is. You balance all the characters so well- and there are so many characters, so it's really impressive! I also love that you make them each so distinct. It's pretty easy to tell everyone apart, which is fantastic. It was good to see Aryel's past, that she isn't this completely hard person. Her friendship with Roxy is very sweet. I also love Yoon- she's such a complex woman, I couldn't help but feel for her when she was the only doctor left at camp. The scene with her and Sammy at the very beginning of the chapter was also really funny. Onward to the next few chapters! And sorry again for being so dysfunctional with reading and reviewing. School and work are a killer!
8/14/2010 c9 1Psychotic-Penguin13
I like Aryel the best right now and LOVE how Sawyer calles her Buffy, since i'm an OVER-TOP Buffy FAN :)
213 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »