for SOS: Save Our Souls

8/7/2009 c4 47Girafe13
I'm so sorry! I'm late for reviewing!

Anyway, awesome chapters. All the characters are very interesting. I can't wait to see more!

Update soon!

Audrey =)
8/6/2009 c4 15Key the Metal Idol
Thought I'd leave a note to encourage you. I like everything so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the other characters.
8/6/2009 c4 Chantant
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review! But I definitely think you're off to a fantastic start with this story. Both parts of the prologue are very engaging, and I'm glad that you've shown the Others so early on and that we'll be seeing the freighters, as well. I also really like that you're not ignoring the show's characters-that people like Jack and Hurley are already interacting with the OCs. I can't wait to read more! :)
8/5/2009 c4 47Jac Danvers
Great chapter! I love that you were able to introduce everyone on the plane. Can't wait to read more!
8/3/2009 c4 3Wolf's Edge
Amazing! Can't wait for more. This is so perfect. :)
8/3/2009 c4 4DiorNicole
Great follow-up chapter.

1.) I like how you gave us snap-shots of everyone. You gave just enough info to open the door to each character.

2.) Jason needs to bring it down a whole lot. (I think he’s going to be my love to hate character.)

3.) Special Agent Laura Britt, I love her.

4.) I think Liliana just needs to leave her wife alone.

Great work. Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
8/3/2009 c3 DiorNicole
Loved the first chapter. It was different to get the view of the others first. Keep up the good work.

Happy Writing!

DiorNicole
8/2/2009 c3 always.theheartbeat
Hey this is great! Sorry for the late review, though. But anyhow, I loved it! Auw Hayden's blind, really? I didn't see that coming...
8/2/2009 c4 20teh-Sara
This was a great chapter. I wasn't sure how you were going to get through all the characters, but you did a great job! :)
8/2/2009 c4 6AlexaGeorge
yay, another chapter! this was great, i really like how you were able to fit so many characters in! and you've got Ary down great! Can't wait for more!
8/2/2009 c4 10Unidentified Pineapples
Yay! Another update! I love getting glimpses of these new characters and what their lives are like. Can't wait to get their back stories! Extremely excited for the next chapter. Maybe Leonard will be in it! If not, no worries.
8/2/2009 c4 27Dance in the Moonlight
Woot, you nailed Indy and Oz! =D Oz's dry humour and her hesitance were wonderfully shown. The other OCs all seem great to- I already love Roxy and Jason! Update soon!
8/2/2009 c4 7Golden-Black Dragon
Good chapter! It was cool how you introduced the characters, Max seems like one of those really laid-back kind of guys.
8/2/2009 c4 12Charlie's Heroine
My character's bad at flying, heheh.
8/2/2009 c4 42ILoveNeil