for SOS: Save Our Souls

8/14/2010 c28 7Golden-Black Dragon
Wow, Induala's past sucked, but at least she had a caring brother I suppose.

So, did Josie get shot? Wonder if she'll survive?

So the Morels are Others or what's going on?

Everyone was somewhere else- Well, things tend to happen quite quickly on a tropical island.

So, Charlie, Claire and Sun are pretty much without anyone to talk to. I'd imagine that Claire would prefer if Max stayed with her more often. But that's just a guess for now.

Hopefully Sammy will recover soon, and preferably not die.

Luka/Josie = Strange

So Jason and Jack have to help Sammy recover.

Can I just say, Max is AWESOME. If you need any flashbacks for Max, let me know...

Have fun on your trip to Japan

Also, what's happening with Walt?
8/14/2010 c28 47Girafe13
Oh my god. I love love LOVE this! :D This was such a cute and sweet chapter, but so sad in the end. Poor Shannon. Induala has an horrible past, I'm glad that she has a caring brother!

Oh wow, someone got shot, how surprising! xD I can't wait to see what happened with Erica and what is up with Walt!

Good luck for your trip in Japan!

Girafe13 :D
7/13/2010 c27 Girafe13
Oh my dear god. :D You are amazing! This is such a wonderful story! :D Ahh guns... Can't live without them, can't live with them. xD I can't wait for next chapter! :D

Girafe13
7/13/2010 c27 15Key the Metal Idol
Wish I'd reviewed this sooner, but I'm behind on everything! Nice chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
7/13/2010 c27 Chantant
Thanks for updating! What a dramatic way to open the chapter-chilling yet gripping. It's even more scary to imagine being in that situation and being blind. I definitely hope Max can save Michelle, and I feel so bad for Liliana. I love Luka and Sammy agreeing that Ana Lucia needs to be slapped-it's very true. Oz and Maya are so cute! And I love Oz's ninja skills-I wish I could sneak that quietly. I liked Josie's inner monologue about starting to see that she's dark and evil. I'm so glad Jason was able to save Michelle! And wow, the last couple scene were great! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/11/2010 c27 Dance in the Moonlight
Gus/Hayden and Oz/Maya = too cute for words.

I will seriously cry if Gus dies though... D: He's so awesome.

Update soon as you can! =]
7/10/2010 c27 7Golden-Black Dragon
Wow, Max is actually starting to come into his own I guess. And the Mid-section and Tailies are kinda sorta reunited. The Max/Claire scene was quite cool, I wonder how their relationship will end up progressing. So Eli's still alive, and Ana's dead, yeehaaaah.

Should I send in flashbacks for Max?
6/28/2010 c26 47Girafe13
Yay! A new chapter! It was awesome. My god, flashbacks were fantastic. Michelle! Nooooo!

"'who's that?' Desmond demanded.

The four of them looked at each other.

'Jack,' they sighed." - HAHAHA :D Oh, Jack. Don't cry. We love you anyway.

Maya/Oz was sweet :D Laura and Shannon... Poor babies. I hope they are going to be all right.

I can't wait for next chapter! :D

Girafe13 :)
6/27/2010 c26 3BlistersOnMyFingers
SWEET! fanfiction or not, man, Desmond will always be my favorite character, and the hatch will always be my favorite episode XD great job on this one, man, it was totally far out
6/27/2010 c26 7Golden-Black Dragon
I liked how you introduced Desmond, "Are you him? Are you him", that seemed quite interesting. Would the bottle of messages mean that the raft is pretty much wrecked? The DHARMA orientation video was well done as it showed how the characters reacted. I think that although Max will be questioning of a lot of stuff that happens(or will happen) on the Island ie pushing the button, he's just going to have to suck it up. Also, I liked how Max took the "leap" and Jack wouldn't and Locke was going on about a "leap of faith". Michelle gets shot, uh-oh.
6/17/2010 c25 27Oceanic Others Freak
Okay so I'm pretty sure Scarlett is my favorite Other. Loved when she was explaining to Walt about how he was special. and her last line "then we're screwed, Walt." was awesome.

AND WHO DID KILLY SHOOT?

can't wait for the next update!
6/11/2010 c25 47Girafe13
Oh. My. God. This was really awesome. Seriously, I was just hanging on the front of my chair and gasping every once in awhile xD. I just loved it! I can't wait to see next chapter. And I wonder who was shot this time :P...

Girafe13 :)
6/7/2010 c25 15Key the Metal Idol
Guns really never do go well for anyone on the island, even the people trained to use them! Thanks for the update, hope you feel better!
6/7/2010 c25 Chantant
Thanks so much for the update! I really enjoyed it, and I think it definitely made sense. I hope you recover from your surgery quickly, and I can't wait for another chapter!
6/7/2010 c25 3BlistersOnMyFingers