for The End of a Rogue

8/15/2015 c3 SnowHawk0316
I'm going to add my pleas to the many others and ask you to continue this story (despite how long it's been since you've updated). I really like this story. It sounds like one that could quickly become my favorite and I'd hate to see it float away.
7/26/2014 c3 12The Great Fanfiction Wizard
YAY!
3/24/2013 c3 anonymous
I really like this story. I know it's been a while but will you please update! I want to see what happens next and the story's really interesting.
11/19/2011 c3 1CherryBlossomTrinity
LOVE! Please update soon :)
8/26/2010 c3 5Dark Neko 4000
what going to happen next
7/19/2010 c3 14Stina Whatever
love the start. what kind of music do you like?
7/4/2010 c3 1FrostOfFate
this is really good, i enjoyed reading it, please start to update again
8/5/2009 c3 Frankenstitch
I just want to make sure I know what's going on. Marie is 10/11 going to hogwarts after the summer. I don't THINK she's been to the mutant school yet, but I'm not sure if she has her powers yet.

By the way, I love how Harry and Marie know what eachother are thinking. She's going to get along well with Fred and George. I wonder if Harry will be more out going next school year now that he has his sister back.
8/2/2009 c3 11laenamoradadeROGUE
y mae.. wow. very very interesting. so... are they going with Hermione? beautiful and quite interesting. i am definitely hooked
7/14/2009 c3 2Vasuki
Ahh, this is looking good. :) I wonder how things will turn out for this new Marie? Will anyone poking about in her head in the future ever find something that shouldn't be there? ;D This story has a lot of potential, I look forward to reading some more.
7/13/2009 c3 5osocurly
i like it alot but i get alittle confused with the pov
7/13/2009 c3 5RogueNya
Wow, this chapter was amazing, you have a lot of talent, and cannot wait to see what happens next.
7/12/2009 c3 gathered.zebras
Yay! You updated! SO many people start good storys like this and just stop writing.

Thanks so much for clarifying the whole "who's who" part of the story. It makes a lot of sense. But is the Harry Potter universe like an alternate realitly that the girl in the begining put Rogue into? Is it a "made-up" world that's all in Rogue's head? Or did the origanle Rogue die and she was reincarrnated as Marie potter?

Another thing, I don't really think that the Grangers would be able to guess that the Dursleys were abusive just by that quick encounter. Most kids tend to be able to hide things like that much better. I get that they'd not like the idea of them staying home alone, but I think Marie would have more commen sense then to bring it up around the adults.

Very good though!
7/6/2009 c2 RogueNya
This is a very interesting, yet confusing story. I hope that in time and further chapters the story will become less confusing.

Like who the girl was, was she really Harry's sister and Rogue sucked her life away instead and then some how took her place? This part sounds very sad actually if it is true.

Or

Is she really the sister and the young girl was more a figment of her imagination or past self come to remind her and bring her back where she belongs? This one sounds good to me, not near as sad...

But still wondering how her powers will come into effect and what all was done to her in that place before.
7/3/2009 c2 Jinx313
i dont see why this story doesnt have way more reveiws its really good ;)

cant wait to see what happens next! update soon ^-^
17 Page 1 2 Next »