for For you, I will

8/18/2014 c2 17tiCocoChanelle
Seriously?!
Please I hate when I read a great story and there's no suit please make one because I love. Come read my story about SMAC please.
Kiss
10/11/2012 c2 Guest
interesting..more please.
8/30/2009 c2 56BAUMember
i love it please dont go mac
7/20/2009 c2 131NCISgirl1527
wrong choice. he just needs to protect stella and all will be good
7/16/2009 c2 545SarahShalomDavid
the letter totally has to tell stella that he loves her and wants her to be safe, and happy!

they love eachother so stop torturing me and update please? (with sugar on top?)
7/16/2009 c1 SarahShalomDavid
it would be even better if you added another chapter, and have him take stella with him and run from new york, cause if he does leave, how can he be sure that she will be safe? i dont think he would leave, i think he would protect her
6/23/2009 c1 35chrysalis escapist
You're welcome :), I like betaing for you because I like your stories! And this one is no exception :)

And it is very cleverly done! I loved the opening, so nice to watch a movie together, and it was lovely that Mac was rather watching Stella instead :). Loved too of course the topic the conversation then turned to, and I think it's very likely that Stella would wonder that about Claire. Mac's thoughts about that were so sweet. And I loved Stella teasing him. In love with Sinclair, haha, that was brilliant! Oh Mac, he can be remarkably thick when it comes to that!

I loved the kiss, and the smile and the grins, and how she stops him from rambling :). Lovely descriptions. And I loved how he kept her in his arms, and how you wrote them falling asleep.

But then, the waking up, I think that was really well done with how he tries to figure things out, but also very scary, as I said, it threw me for a loop what happened. I really have to agree with Mac, 'starts out great but ends in a nightmare', and that made it so much more intense. I liked how you wrote Mac's reaction, showing how this makes him feel. This was a great line 'Standing in the empty elevator with just my thoughts.'

And the mystery begins, who could be sending these notes? I really liked how you wrote that, with the empty boxes. And I liked the detail of Mac looking after the messenger like that. What a horrible threat, and how cruel with the manipulated picture! That had me very worried too! Poor Mac ... so much of his plight came through here 'I rub my face with my hands'.