FanFiction.Net
for The Hard Way To Learn A Lesson

11/18 c1 reader71360
I like the idea of the story. Charlie may not be enthused, though.
8/9 c4 AliceCullen58
Yay! I despise Jacob too!
6/17 c22 Fleur50
Il me semble en vérifiant mes minis commentaires que j’avais lu jusqu’au chapitre 23 en 2014. Je vais relire pour me remettre ds l’histoire….

Je suppose que j’avais arrêté de lire car ma fille devait avoir besoin d’aide avec la naissance de son deuxième enfant… et je vous ai oublié… ou perdu!

Lu avec Google Translate. French. Montréal, Québec.
1/17 c9 Mireads
Love the story
1/9 c5 1DMBSJB18
Thousands upon thousands of girls?! I truly don’t think that’s possible at just 17
12/10/2021 c16 AiymaSnikies
Totally get you on the team Jacob team Edward thing Taylor Lautner is absolutely gorgeous. But I’m all about team Edward and I don’t know I think he played a really good Jacob. But that’s just me. I actually like Catherine Hardwick I think she did the best job out of all the movies the Collins actually look like vampires pale yes they sparkle and the way the character is supposed to look that’s how it is I don’t like the fact that there’s hairstyles changed from movie to movie like in twilight Esmay had blonde hair like she was supposed to just like I said in the book OK OK Rosalie had platinum blonde hair in twilight but as the movies progressed her hair turned yellow blonde it’s not supposed to be yellow blonde it’s supposed to be platinum blonde almost like white. Alice’s hair was cut very very short and like jaggery from when she was in the asylum but as the movies progressed her hair turned stylish it wasn’t supposed to be like that it was supposed to be Jagde but she and short and then in breaking Dawn part one her hair was in a pixie cut like styled so cute no wasn’t in the right length anymore
11/16/2021 c69 1Flora Mile
Wow, okay not the ending I was expecting, a future epi to show how they were coping with a child or them reflecting on going to uni and struggling throw… or even using Mr M still reflecting how hard they had it. But anyway still good!

Well done!
11/15/2021 c44 Flora Mile
Oh Alice… mind your business! Grrrrrr!

Another chapter of nothingness! A prediction that set them back, what now… another 10 chapters and then this prediction will come true and they will break up and then what? All of a sudden they will realise they can’t live with out each other but continue to hurt each other for another 5 chapters the a unrealistic get back together and live happy ever after…..
11/15/2021 c41 Flora Mile
I am enjoying this story…. But it’s dragging and I want to give up…. Flash back, rambling, just tell the story and stop driving it out. We know there is a horrible story… just tell us!
10/10/2021 c69 Caterabartimus
Probably one of the best fics I’ve read in so long. I was completely consumed by this story and I’m so sad it’s over. Great story and great writing!
9/17/2021 c1 saintfudge
Great story thanks for sharing .. would have loved one more chapter .. little bit of the future .. have fun
9/10/2021 c69 hawkeye1958
Should have had a longer epilogue
Great story
8/27/2021 c5 Bella Berella
wow, seriously, written at the age of fifteen? I am completely impressed... Good writing!
8/22/2021 c11 hawkeye1958
I have a q, I have noticed different prases, like Form room?.
Mum? My best friend is English, so I know you must be also. No worries, just wanted. Great story.
8/19/2021 c69 1safwanslabib
eyyyyy
that was soooo nice!
but.. Steph, really?
12 YEARS?!
I've been waiting for this story since forever
and WE WANT THE MASON AND JANE HURRY UP OMIGOSH PLS