for A Million Dollar Smile

6/25/2009 c1 44Jaz22
A fitting tribute to honor both the actor and the characters he played that made us love him. So nice that you posted it for the anniversary of the Star.

Thanks for sharing it!
6/25/2009 c1 221L.M.Lewis
Your affection for BK, as well as the characters, is very evident in this piece. I hope you, too, someday have a chance to see the places you've written about here.
6/24/2009 c1 5Georgi1961
I found tremendous comfort in this story! As I've said in previous reviews, in my world, Hardcastle and McCormick can ebb and flow between themselves and the actors who brilliantly brought them to life. I just loved the continuity and the thought that they still hang together and are integral parts of each others lives! I believe they still are, today. One is just watching from above!

THANK YOU!
6/23/2009 c1 165owlcroft
I had no idea what to expect when I started this reading this one and I must say it gave me a surprise! I'm so glad the events of last year reverberate still and hope they give some comfort to all those who still mourn and miss Brian Keith. This story took a lot of work, I know, and I just hope it gave the writer a sense of satisfaction and achievement to match the realization of Brian's star ceremony last year.