FanFiction.Net
for Intrigue

10/29/2015 c18 Samira Vongola
I expect updates soon
5/13/2015 c13 BookWormMissy
Their first kiss :') awww such a sweet surprise and love the element of keeping their interest in each other discreet during this particular moment. Love this development!
5/13/2015 c11 BookWormMissy
That dance rehearsal scene was adorable!
1/11/2014 c18 shira-chan 3
please update! T-T
7/13/2013 c1 2sxs1000
awesome! )
5/6/2013 c18 Magical Illusion
I absolutely love this so far! I want it to just carry on ) Good job - M.I
3/7/2013 c18 BookWormMissy
Love your story! Hope you haven't abandoned this story! It's really good! :)
2/23/2013 c18 Guest
Termino?
8/30/2012 c18 Pookiewoo
I really really like this story, so, are you going to write any more? It's been a long time since you last updated so have you abandoned this story?
7/21/2012 c18 1Calithea
I think I have an idea on who is behind all this. The question is would kaname be able to save yuuki on time before something bad happens to her. Anyways, please. Update soon... This story is so cute!
6/25/2012 c18 5Vocaloid Marmalade86
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO PLZ DONT END IT IT WAZ GETTIN MOR N MOR BETTER BY DA PARAGRAPH!( Starts cryin n less dan 1.5 seconds, room iz flooded n, IM DROWNIN!) srry fangirl panic session but D.A. plz dont end it lile dis atleats make an sequel n if u dont wanna make a sequel but instead jus continue da story lile dis den plz tell me da next time u will update..,,, oh n plz do me dis favor n i no dat evry1 else who hav red dis story wants dis 2 happen, kill sara. Idc how u do it as long ad she dead or goin 2 die im happy
2/1/2012 c18 Black Kitty Knight Club
This is my favorite stories. A little mix of the Tudors, which I love and watch it with my mom, and Vampire Knight, my favorite manga and anime. I can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens.
1/13/2012 c18 Artemisa12
I think I have read the 18 capters in record time! hahaha. I really love your story and I want yuuki and kaname to get married! ahh please update soon!
1/4/2012 c18 3killerninjaz
Thanks for adding another chapter and not giving up on it! Can't wait for the next one!
1/2/2012 c18 i am intrigued
hahahahah WOOOTTT WOOTTT you updated! :))) THANK YOU!
180 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »