FanFiction.Net
for Break This Bittersweet Spell

11/18/2013 c5 8WolfsCub
Not boring, and I liked it very much :-)
1/10/2013 c5 1cosmogyrl17
I think the only mistake you have made has been not updating since 2011! omg this is a great start to a never thought of crossover! I want more...hoping you come back and finish, I cant wait to get to the rochester/adult part that your summary talks about!
9/12/2012 c5 Candy
No, it is not boring, it's very interesting twist of two stories combined into one lively tale. I hope you still continue your works, ;D.
7/10/2011 c5 9Bonbonnett
Not boring-very good and very important to the understanding of the character and her surroundings.

Don't worry so much about what we think, just go do it! We have faith in you.
5/24/2011 c1 4AnElusiveDreamer
Very creative idea! In fact, I wish I had thought of it myself. These two stories seem to fit together so well. I do find it a bit weird that Mr. Brocklehurst seems to be this story's Dumbledore, though. Still, I definitely want to read more.
3/29/2011 c4 48MyraValhallah
Please don't leave it there
2/10/2011 c2 DaughterofNyx
Oh dear, I lovey lovey lovey this. :-D I really like that it's not a blatent character swiitch, but has originality. More?
1/12/2011 c4 18ohhockeydays
Hope you update soon! I love Jane Eyre and the Harry Potter books so I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
8/11/2010 c4 9Bonbonnett
This is so much fun-what a great combo you came up with! I can't wait for more!
8/6/2010 c3 3Hedwig466
I'm looking forward to the other things as well.. I like this so far. Please update it soon!
8/6/2010 c1 Hedwig466
I'm liking this! Poor Jane.. I can't wait to read more of this! It's funny, just earlier I saw the 1996 movie, and I thought it was so funny that Fiona Shaw was Mrs. Reed.. she's the mean aunt both times...

I like this a lot!
8/1/2010 c3 9Bonbonnett
Very good, she's on her way to a different life. I hope we hear more about it soon.
7/6/2010 c1 1Felicity Jade
I think it is very good. The characters do seem a little distant, and I wish I could get into the story more. Otherwise, it is wonderful.
5/31/2010 c2 14AO3-Xhosa
Hey there

I really love the idea you have here, and I hope to be able to continue reading the story as you write it. I'm sorry for not being able to review the first time I read it, and when I read 'The Child of Decemember'. It was getting real late where I am in the world.

I love both, and I think you've got a great writing talent.

Yours,

Claire
3/23/2010 c2 1save the sharks
This is very good, you should continue it.

-Save the Sharks