for Amaterasu

8/9/2011 c3 52OneDream 2Dream
Ahahaha, Haruhi would just appear out of nowhere to say hi. I bet Haruhi does have a lot of people trying to get rid of her. She would. I liked the dream. I was a little confused at first as to who was on a plane and why they were there, but now I get it. Yuki dressed normally is wierd to me... anyways, this is really well written and checked over. Amazing job! Keep writing!
8/9/2011 c1 OneDream 2Dream
This sounds awesome, really! I love the beginning. And his rant is awesome. I wonder where Haruhi is in all this... I just can't wait to see. This story is unique and I like it very much. Keep writing!
3/17/2010 c8 4MCK Agent of Moriya
That, my friend, was epic. From Tsuruya and Yuki facing off with the rouge esper, to Kyouko in a nurse outfit, this was a damn good read. I shall await moar, nyoro.
3/15/2010 c8 roankun
well... uh...

lol, actually, i can't really remember what happened in the last chapter. that's kinda what happens when you dont update for a long time.

ahem. "It's effect was most curious" should be Its since it's a possessive pronoun. ^^ sorry, i'm in my grammar freak mood today. and in the line after that, it should be received rather than recieved. last thing, imo, there's too much all caps. but that's probably just me.

other than that, can't really complain since i didnt read it clearly and cant remember plot. i'll reread when i have time.

*bows*

good luck and may Haruhi bless you. ^^
3/14/2010 c8 29superstarultra
Glad you managed to finish this chapter. I liked the way you handled the action scenes in particular and managed to include Kyouko. And thanks for sharing a few of the ideas in this with me as you were writing it up.

Can't wait for the next arc. I know it'll be a blast. :3
2/19/2010 c7 1Luciastis
Cool story, can't wait to hear more from you.
2/9/2010 c7 Condor green
I like this story a lot.
2/9/2010 c7 29superstarultra
Hooray! The long wait is FINALLY over! An update! WOOT.

I thought that writing this chapter as a series of vigenettes was actually very refreshing. After reading several stories HUGE paragraphs in the wait, this felt better. Easy to swallow pieces. And I still adore your writing style.

Close-call for Kyon at the end... OR IS IT?

I know you've already told me some of your future fic ideas in our talks, but I still look forward to reading them. Looking forward to reading the upcoming chapter 7. :)

And Serious Tsuruya is serious.
1/17/2010 c2 8The Hidden Lostar
and so my random reading diversions have lead me here... this is quite interesting. Your writing style is fun enough to keep me interested until the end be it bitter or sweet. I'll certainly have to finish this one!
12/2/2009 c6 5Raven Rose Knight
LOL meeps.

I like this very much, Keep on writing!

Bye-ni!
10/29/2009 c6 devious-sos
Great chapter..!

Best one so far... sorry I haven't reviewed I've been more of a shadow reader lately.

So your changing your pen name.. what will it be?

Its funny how my dog had pups a few wks ago and 2 of the 5 dogs name is Barret aka Barry and the other one is Kyon.

Coincidence?

Haha just wanted to say that XD

Keep up the good work!

Wish you luck!
10/29/2009 c4 leonazo
Nice chapie!

I know this is old work but I wanted to review it. I guess the quality of the story is improving and someway getting more interesting. You've already explained yourself with the OoC so I won't say anything about that.

I'm not sure what references you've taken from the novels. As far as I know, Haruhi is once heard by Kyon humming an Iron Maiden song, so I suppose she would prefer Heavy Metal.

Keep the good work up!

León
10/29/2009 c6 29superstarultra
I thought this was the best chapter thus far. I liked the confession scene best of all. And your upcoming fics sound like good reads as well!
10/29/2009 c6 uzukun7
this has been your best chapter yet. the way haruhi pulled off the truth out kyon felt very real. and now theres this super tense stand off between a sect of espers and the sos brigade, i really wonder what these espers have up their sleeves. in either case i am looking forward to your next chapter. laterz
9/21/2009 c5 uzukun7
kyon seems too jumpy whenever haruhi is around, and haruhi is way too clingy with him. they both need to work on that if they want any type of close relationship. other than that, i think you should slow down with the scene changes. i mean he goes from being in midtown manhattan to an angry mob outside jfk to japan in a wink of an eye. its a bit disorienting. in either case, i hope you update soon. laterz
28 Page 1 2 Next »