for Mortal Love

9/19/2014 c1 6Sony Boy
Break my heart. I dont. Need it. Poor poor Simon.
6/23/2013 c1 daniel
I like very much! BTW, I ship Clary/Simon.
6/22/2013 c1 1sizzyherondale
haha well there is a movie but you most likely already knew that lol, good story although it made me really depressed im happy he didn't leave in the real series cause i don't think i would be able to handle that kind of pain
1/6/2013 c1 Guest
You broke me. I'm broken. That's why I LOVE this.
8/30/2011 c1 3KateCurtis
Loooooooooooooove your sad, awesome story! :)
6/8/2011 c1 6laura loom
I liked it, and I feel that it is my duty to tell you that Mortal Instruments IS hitting the theaters, sometime in 2012, and to see the casting, look it up on IMDB.com
6/7/2011 c1 SiClary
ya they are makeing it into a movie they alredy have jace and clarys characters it so sad tho this story :'(
6/5/2011 c1 25Literati Lover
Ahhhhhh too sad! I love Simon! Why couldn't they be together?

Anyway, nice job :)
6/18/2010 c1 5Immortal42
That almost made me cry! How could Simon leave? It's just not MI without Simon!
10/29/2009 c1 hm
I quite liked it but two words: Spell. Check.
10/19/2009 c1 14Abigail Fond
I liked! Alot. Haha, and I'm loving how you made it like a transition fic to the COG epilogue. Doesn't it excite you that CoFA is coming out one day, and it's going ot be about Simon's post-journey? :D This was perfect! Great job!
10/9/2009 c1 1Silverstream1215
hell yeah! great job! has the series been made into a movie?
9/20/2009 c1 11Awesomesauce123
This was amazing, and sweet, and sorrowful, and just so breathtakingly gorgeous.

I adore your way of describing Simon and Clary's complicated friendship near the middle, and then the sweet romance that they share toward the end. The ending was painfully sad, but it really balanced out the complex, confusing emotions of the entirety of the story.

Beautiful characterization, wonderful dialogue, and fantastic details and emotions. :)

~M
9/6/2009 c1 luv4ed
I love Simon so much...I always thought he kinda got an unfair ending in the book.

I mean after Clary had to kiss jace for the seelie court clary was so focused on jace that she didnt even notice when simon went off to the hotel...im not saying that it was Clary's fault that Simon is a vamp now but i think she played a role.

So now he has to live forever and watch all his friends and family die while clary got everything she could've ever wanted.

I always felt that Simon should have left Clary a long time ago, to save himself form the pain. So Kudos to you

Great Job!
7/1/2009 c1 3RetickLover
this was really good. and i HOPE they dn't make it into a movie, cuz they r killin all the good books. like twilight, and vampire diaries
23 Page 1 2 Next »