for A Universal Concept

7/27/2020 c23 3LoveHopes
Oooooo shits getting real up in here. This is amazing and fantastic and this story is perfect. I particularly like the scene with Sarah in the link putting the slap down on Barricade.
7/11/2020 c23 Lu-chan 16Love
I love the chapter! The first time I read this story, I was completely hooked up! Really amazing and feel the emotions of the characters inside. I can't hardly wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2020 c23 1ImpartingAbyss
Oh holy shit! Fuckin A! Oh my God I can't wait to see what happens next! Please stay!
7/6/2020 c23 10icanhascamaro
I’m so happy to read this chapter! I really hope Barricade will be able to calm down and, silly as it sounds, be nicer!
7/4/2020 c22 Rachel0424
I seriously can not wait for the next chapter! ️ This chapter was really great! Thank you!
7/4/2020 c23 1Cynical Daydream
Love this story! Just so well-written overall. So glad to see another update and really hope there will be another one coming soon!
9/17/2019 c22 lykke0764
This is really well written.
My favourite relationship is Mikaela/Baricade
I can’t wait to read more :)
3/31/2019 c22 Lu-chan 16Love
I love how you write this story. The conflicts and how well the characters developing in each chapter. I can't help but anticipated another one and see where this story goes! I love the rare pairing of Ironhide and Sarah Lennox, very interesting pair if you ask me.

I'm really excited to read this and I hope you can update the next chapter! Can't wait for more!
2/26/2019 c22 10icanhascamaro
I am ever, ever, so happy to have seen this in my email! Wish I had seen it earlier, but what a great way to drift off to sleep. I love that this was pretty much a chapter all with Barricade. He is a favorite of mine! I’m interested in seeing what happens next. Will he ever get his memories back? Will he still want Mikaela?

My only wee bit of concrit comes as a current mustang owner. There aren’t any rear doors on a mustang. Plus, unless Barricade has done some serious modifications, the back seat isn’t very roomy, either. I mean, unless this is just an artistic liberty that’s already been addressed, and then never mind.

Anyway, I so very much look forward to more! I adore this story! So nice to see all of these characters alive and kicking. ️
4/1/2018 c21 17BlushLouise
I really love this story, it's just so good! The dynamics between the characters, the internal conflicts, it's all very well-written and believable.
I find myself hoping that Ratchet and Optimus can work through things soon, though :P
Thanks for writing!
3/28/2018 c21 Teddy wabbitz
One of the best stories on fanfiction. I like the way the relationships are deepening and new plots are coming on line!
12/30/2017 c20 BlushLouise
I am so glad you're continuing this! It's very good, very fascinating, and I feel like going back to the beginning and reading everything over again now :)
Thanks for writing!
10/27/2017 c19 BlushLouise
This fic is fascinating! I'd love to read more! I especially love the contrast between current day and distant past. Well done, thanks for this!
3/13/2017 c19 Guest