FanFiction.Net
for A Perverts Dream: Pokegirl Style

12/16/2013 c7 Biblio388
Really cool. This is the first story I have read that used most of these girls in the protagonists harems. Looking forward to reading more in the future.
12/16/2013 c6 Biblio388
Getting exciting now. Good chapter.
12/15/2013 c3 Biblio388
Funny new angle to the interaction in the harem. Should be interesting to see where it goes.
12/15/2013 c2 Biblio388
I don't see many stories for this particular fandom so it probably means that not many read these stories. I am lucky enough to have found them, so I get to continue reading. They are very interesting and offer an intriguing view into the whole submissive mindset.
12/15/2013 c1 Biblio388
Cool. Like the opening harem, I haven't seen any of them used this early in a story before. Should be interesting to read.
10/28/2013 c7 Silver Heart11DOOM
love it more plz
9/24/2013 c7 BombaDX
Please keep it comin I am enjoying the story oh so very much!
7/21/2013 c7 Veldrisk
Excellent story so far. I would love to see this continued. Please PM me if this story has been adopted or abandoned.
1/28/2013 c2 ChronoMitsurugi
So far only the Jokette was actually worth paying attention too but since she's gone now. Bleh.

Good fic but I was hoping for a dark Naruto.

See ya and good luck. Keep up the good work.
1/10/2013 c7 Rezuvious
this may be an odd question but how are the girls lvls so damn high? i mean the couple fights they have had arent enough for this kind of lvl gain and evolving doesnt up lvls
12/18/2012 c7 powermachine79
great story keep it up :)
8/28/2012 c7 1froger495
awesome cant wait for the next chapter
2/21/2012 c2 puppy13
Awesome!
2/21/2012 c1 puppy13
Good start.
2/12/2012 c7 13yukicrewger2
I know this is probably cliche, but I think Naruto should have a fox type for his last spot, maybe either a dark kitsune or one to evolve into that celestial fox one (for some reason, I suggest Inari for the name of the celestial, since it is the fox god/goddess and Yoko for the dark kitsune for obvious reasons)
230 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »